Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 15th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Found this place that has some cool base stickers with cool designs, for those that want to rebase figures and not have to get into all the hassle of applying the various terrain bits to the base.

Place is called Mats by Mars and the bases are Stick to Basics Base Inserts.

https://matsbymars.com/collections/s...s-base-inserts
I emailed them to get the diameter of the stickers. Being designed to fit inside the rim of the rounded lip bases, they may be a bit smaller than the Impact or Cavalier stickers. Alex, the owner, is going to check and get back to me. I'll post his response.
Cool. It would be cool if they work out.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Found this place that has some cool base stickers with cool designs, for those that want to rebase figures and not have to get into all the hassle of applying the various terrain bits to the base.

I emailed them to get the diameter of the stickers. Being designed to fit inside the rim of the rounded lip bases, they may be a bit smaller than the Impact or Cavalier stickers. Alex, the owner, is going to check and get back to me. I'll post his response.
Here's his response:
"Looks like just about 23mm on the top of the base. What does the top of the Impact base measure?"

With the slight bevel on the side, I'm guessing it's 28mm or 29mm on top. I'm at work. Can anyone online measure an Impact base and post the top dimension? If not, I'll measure when I get home tonight.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 15th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Here's his response:
"Looks like just about 23mm on the top of the base. What does the top of the Impact base measure?"

With the slight bevel on the side, I'm guessing it's 28mm or 29mm on top. I'm at work. Can anyone online measure an Impact base and post the top dimension? If not, I'll measure when I get home tonight.
I measured the one base I have left and it was right around 28mm.

Old March 15th, 2017, 08:28 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Here's his response:

Yeah, I just got home and measured one, and you are correct, they are 28mm on top. The stickers from Impact are 1", or 25.4mm, which leaves just over 1mm of "border" around the sticker. The Mats by Mars stickers would leave about twice that much. Not terrible, but not ideal. I'm passing this info along to them. Who knows, maybe they would be able to make some stickers that would work better.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Here's his response:

Yeah, I just got home and measured one, and you are correct, they are 28mm on top. The stickers from Impact are 1", or 25.4mm, which leaves just over 1mm of "border" around the sticker. The Mats by Mars stickers would leave about twice that much. Not terrible, but not ideal. I'm passing this info along to them. Who knows, maybe they would be able to make some stickers that would work better.
Just got a response from Alex:

"What does your timeline look like? We're going to be at adepticon next week and can actually get some impact stuff to make some perfectly sized ones. They wouldn't be ready for 2 weeks or so from now; as we get back that monday."

Sounds promising!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 16th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Prickly Cactus

That's cool to hear @mac122 . For anyone here that would want to rebase their units, these stickers give some cool options. I would have liked these back when I was rebasing Heroclix figures for Superheroscape, though I don't need them now because I use texture basing for stuff I do.

I just threw it out here because I remembered that some people liked to rebase Clix figures or other figures and figured these might be an option.

I had seen the ad for Mats by Mars on facebook because they are going to be at Adepticon and I had "liked" that page. A buddy and I are going to Adepticon on Saturday, the 25th. It will be the first time either of us has been there. We aren't entered in any games, but wanted to check it out since we are into miniatures. While I've gotten big into painting miniatures over the past 9 months, from 28mm Mercs Recon, and recently to repainting some DnD Scape stuff for Frostgrave (as well as ordering a Frostgrave Soldiers kit of 20 soldiers with parts to make many varieties), to 1/100th (slightly larger than 15mm) stuff for Halo Ground Command. My buddy also has done Halo Ground Command figures and Frostgrave figures, but also Guildball and Infinity as well, and he is an amazing painter. So we just want to go and see a bunch of cool minis and get inspired by some great paint jobs and also observe some games going on.

Old March 16th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hey everyone, my nephew loves TMNT and I psyched that C3G has cards for them! Me being me though, I kinda want a rounded out "Master Set" if you will. (Partly cause I want to have more than four cards from that universe so there can be cool themed battles, but also because this may or may not end up being a gift for him) The problem is, I have no idea who else the turtles fight besides Shedder, Bebop, Rocksteady, and a buncha ninjas lol Who else would you guys recommend I make cards for? I'd ideally like to get to like 10 cards a side, but I've got no idea where to start
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Hey everyone, my nephew loves TMNT and I psyched that C3G has cards for them! Me being me though, I kinda want a rounded out "Master Set" if you will. (Partly cause I want to have more than four cards from that universe so there can be cool themed battles, but also because this may or may not end up being a gift for him) The problem is, I have no idea who else the turtles fight besides Shedder, Bebop, Rocksteady, and a buncha ninjas lol Who else would you guys recommend I make cards for? I'd ideally like to get to like 10 cards a side, but I've got no idea where to start
The obvious answer is to read/watch what your nephews do. Each version of TMNT has different adversaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
I'd check out the threads started by @mcmeeple . He's got a listed creators of Ninja turtles thread and one of his own that look pretty good.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 19th, 2017, 04:15 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry @quozl , I thought I had replied to you lol I've taken your words to heart and started watching Nickelodeon's TMNT and haunting their wikia, to great affect. Thanks for pointing out the best place to start! @TREX I will certainly do that... Thanks for the suggestion!
Old March 20th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Check out a classic interview with omael hosted by davidhls in the blogs.
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:04 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hi, could I have some help with something? I've been trying to pick up some figures for the Killer Bees, on and off, for several years now, and it's kind of become a high priority fairly recently on account of the Ant-Man figure I'm designing. The only problem is, I live in Britain, and, while I've been able to find some from Amazon, when I tried to put those in my basket, it may have said Free Shipping, but it lied - it was a few weeks ago now, so I can't remember exactly, but I think it was something like £20, which seems just a little ridiculous. If anyone has any idea how I can get some Killer Bees that won't cost an arm and a leg to get to Britain, or, failing that, decent proxies, I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape