Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Be careful during isolation, chaps. This is how cheesy C-list supervillains are created.
Daniel Reardon no longer, now call me Doctor Nasor, and tremble before my mucus might!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2020, 12:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Just saw that Comixology put up a lot of free digital Marvel comics - like, full volumes. Create an account and they're yours to keep.

These ones are pretty much standalone (except for Red Goblin which is really the end of Slott's Spider-Man run, but I think it's decent as its own story):

- Avengers vs. X-Men Collection
- Civil War
- Thanos Wins by Donny Cates
- X-Men Milestones: Dark Phoenix Saga
- Avengers: Kree/Skrull War
- Amazing Spider-Man: Red Goblin
- Captain America: Winter Soldier Ultimate Collection

And these are the first volumes for some modern runs:

- Black Panther by Ta-Nehisi Coates Vol. 1 Collection
- Avengers by Jason Aaron Vol. 1: The Final Host
- Fantastic Four Vol. 1: Fourever
- Black Widow Vol. 1: S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Most Wanted
- Captain Marvel Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More

Recently read through Thanos Wins myself, really great take on the character.
Old April 5th, 2020, 12:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

@Lazy Orang

Just got them myself, it's like a $160 value for free. Some pretty recent stuff too. Thanks Johnny!
Old April 5th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Man I hated that book. Crappy, shallow take on the character. Stupid narration too. You couldn't pay me to own it.

I'm one of only two people I know who had that reaction and most people love it, though, so grain of salt, I guess.
Old April 5th, 2020, 01:02 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Man I’ll have to read Thanos Wins now. Just to see if Ronin and I will disagree on a comic for once, I feel that rarely has happened.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 5th, 2020, 01:12 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It could happen! Most people believe that the book is good, for reasons that are unclear to me.

On a less combative, gripey note, I just picked up all the free books besides Civil War and Thanos Wins. Thanks for pointing that out, Johnny!
Old April 5th, 2020, 01:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I might not be the best litmus test as I don’t think I’ve ever liked Thanos in anything I’ve ever read/seen/etc.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 5th, 2020, 01:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Man I hated that book. Crappy, shallow take on the character. Stupid narration too. You couldn't pay me to own it.

I'm one of only two people I know who had that reaction and most people love it, though, so grain of salt, I guess.
I find I'm in the court that really prefers a shallow take on Thanos. Like, purists love the Starlin version, but I find he's kind of... eh. I'm not hot on Starlin as a writer in general, even if he built the foundations of Marvel Cosmic. I'm probably one of the only people that likes pre-Starlin Adam Warlock better, too.

I just like Thanos being a big purple bastard. I find Hickman is on that wavelength too, and he writes the best "big bastard" speeches.
Old April 5th, 2020, 01:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I find I'm in the court that really prefers a shallow take on Thanos. Like, purists love the Starlin version, but I find he's kind of... eh. I'm not hot on Starlin as a writer in general, even if he built the foundations of Marvel Cosmic. I'm probably one of the only people that likes pre-Starlin Adam Warlock better, too.

I just like Thanos being a big purple bastard. I find Hickman is on that wavelength too, and he writes the best "big bastard" speeches.
I'm actually with you on that. Thanos is like the reverse Darkseid to me, way more fun when he's just being an un-nuanced bad guy.
Old April 5th, 2020, 02:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So I went and grabbed all those comics, and then signed in using my Amazon account that I've had and used for years, I even have a Amazon CC linked to it. It suddenly asked me for my birthday information, and I didn't feel like giving them more personal info they would then sell to someone else. I couldn't get past it though, so I just put in today's date, as if I was literally just born today. They then removed all the comic books from my cart saying they were age restricted. Now they won't seem to allow me to change my birth date on file. Guessing they suddenly won't let me buy R rated movies with my CC either now. Cause lots of 12 year olds have their own CC, that they approved.
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I got it sorted out, it was a comixology issue not an Amazon issue.
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

I'm actually with you on that. Thanos is like the reverse Darkseid to me, way more fun when he's just being an un-nuanced bad guy.
Eh. Marvel has plenty of other characters like that. I'd rather see a story shine a light on a different villain than hijack Thanos' brand and strip out all the Starlinisms.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape