Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 18th, 2013, 07:01 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: DFW - 6th Annual Richardson Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na View Post
I have a quick question. I have a friend that is interested in coming to watch the event but he isn't interested in actually playing. Is it fine if he comes along?
Sure, I'm not sure how interesting it will be to sit around and watch, but he's welcome if that's what he wants.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 28th, 2013, 07:33 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Alright, looks like we are just a few days away. Can I get a few favors from people here?

First, if you are currently on the "maybe" list, can you please reply to this thread and let me know if you are going to make it? If I don't hear from you by Friday, I will assume that you won't be able to attend and we won't be accounting for you.

Second, if you are currently signed up for the BBQ but haven't informed us to what you'll be bringing, please let us know before Friday. I would like to avoid 9 people showing up with the same thing. Here are some items we could still use:
  • Cups, Plates
  • Sporks, napkins
  • Snack items (mixed nuts, trail mix, chex mix)
  • More Chips
  • Ice

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; May 28th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I can help with cups and plates.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:32 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Dignan:

Sorry I didn' get to you sooner. I have Cub Scout graduation campout to attend. I won't be making the open. Good luck to all!

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Count me in for some more chips. And plates. And napkins

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; May 29th, 2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: And maybe even the etchy thingy for the trophy - if James gets it to me in time
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Count me in for some more chips. And plates. And napkins
Actually, Capsocrates is all over plates already. Did you want to grab plastic ware? I don't think we need more than one container of plates.

Old May 31st, 2013, 05:04 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Well I wont be able to make this one, I have to help out at my church with something. Have fun.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
Well I wont be able to make this one, I have to help out at my church with something. Have fun.
We'll catch you at the next one.

Old June 1st, 2013, 06:28 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

I have some bad news. I wasn't able to get off of work for the event so it looks like I'll have to pass. I was looking forward to meeting you guys and playing some great rounds of Heroscape, but it looks like I'll have to shoot for another time. Sorry for the late notice. I hope you guys all enjoy the event though!

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Su-Bak-Na View Post
I have some bad news. I wasn't able to get off of work for the event so it looks like I'll have to pass. I was looking forward to meeting you guys and playing some great rounds of Heroscape, but it looks like I'll have to shoot for another time. Sorry for the late notice. I hope you guys all enjoy the event though!
No prob. Thanks for letting us know.

Old June 2nd, 2013, 10:39 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My dad and I can snag a couple bags of ice on the way out.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 01:19 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Results? New stories? Significant CUC awesomeness?

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events