Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2012, 09:19 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Lord of the Rings 'Scape Project; PM me if interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Sent SoA a PM--I'd like to join as well. Maybe as Tom Bombadil?
Right, Tom Bombadil it is. I'll take Gandalf.
Old September 20th, 2012, 10:04 AM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm, actually Xorlof seems more like a Gandalf, so I'll take Legolas.

~Legolas
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I don't really have a problem with the name as is, that being said if we can find a better name I would be all for it. You could do something including Middle Earth, Ea or Arda? I don't know about you, but none of those sound particularly appealing to me.
Ea or Arda wouldn't appeal to me because joe-sixpack LoTR or Hobbit fan wouldn't know what they refer to, but Middle Earth is fairly well known. "Denizens of Middle Earth?" Too pedestrian? "Champions and Foes of Middle Earth?" ...I guess I'm just bad at naming.

Anyway, as I alluded to, the name isn't as important as coming up with the new organization/process, since that's the holdup in moving the project forward. I have a feeling that I'll be happy with what SoA comes up with later this week, given his thoughts have already been outlined in that earlier PM, and sounded pretty good to me. Hopefully we'll all be able to agree on something more-or-less right away.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Sorry I didn't get it done last night guys, I've been sick the past couple of days, I'll start later today, hopefully.

Does anybody object to just plain 'ol Middle Earth 'Scape Project?
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Sorry I didn't get it done last night guys, I've been sick the past couple of days, I'll start later today, hopefully.
Sorry, about you being sick, hope you feel better.

Quote:
Sounds good to me!
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
No worries. I'm no stranger to personal projects taking longer than I hope. Besides your projected timeline was this weekend anyway.
Quote:
Thumbs up.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:50 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Works for me, MESP, that has a good ring to it.

Edit: New title , thanks Xorlof (I'm assuming it was you).

Last edited by infectedsloth; September 20th, 2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: pun intended
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post

the Doom of Man
Hey, that's better then what I suggested!
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I still like LotR, since it's so recognizable.

MESP is OK, and so is HoME (Heroes of Middle Earth), but I like LotR best.
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

MESH: Middle Earth Scape Heroes.

Nice to see this gaining momentum.
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I still like LotR, since it's so recognizable.

MESP is OK, and so is HoME (Heroes of Middle Earth), but I like LotR best.
I agree with you about LotR being so easily recognizable, although I do like the sound of HoME, especially as it's similar to HoSS and HoF.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 20th, 2012, 08:30 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm a fan of LotR, simply because it has the best ease of recognition, but I wouldn't object to HoME, if you want to branch it out a bit. I don't really see the problem with including The Hobbit customs in a project called LotR 'Scape though.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum