Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: How many different people have you played heroscape with?
4 or less 235 27.91%
5-9 285 33.85%
10-19 197 23.40%
20-29 61 7.24%
30-39 32 3.80%
40-49 6 0.71%
50+ 26 3.09%
Voters: 842. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:13 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Re: What is your Heroscape number?

I'm thinking it has been 13 people. A decent number to say the least.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:46 PM

Flipperhead Woo who?

none just a few casstle sets put together but I have a lot ready to go all unopened.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

My vote is no longer accurate. Now of say about 25.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 15th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Played 3 new people at VWI (Lucas, Grim and onibaku06), so at my last two tourney attendences 60% of the poeple I have faced have been first-time opponents-not bad. New total 34.
NHSD and fixing some sloppy bookkeeping bump my total by 4 to 38. Today I played Thundertusk Don, Demolition Dan and zyx for the first time, and I noticed that I've somehow left cmgames off my list, even though I know I've played him before (I won't ever forget that traitor turning his Hydras on my wyrmlings when we had a deal! ).

Spoiler Alert!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old October 16th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

4 more after TTO brings me to 187.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; March 1st, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:05 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have only played with 2 people...my son and my daughter
Old October 16th, 2011, 02:47 PM

Fido is surprisingly tart

I've only been able to play with a married couple I know twice since I started collecting this game (they are actually coming over right now for another game on a lazy Sunday afternoon). I know another couple that will be interested, but they have been very busy lately. We all get together and play board games like Talisman and other more normal ones, so hopefully we can get some Heroscape in there a bit.

I've spent enough money lately getting the game in the last few months (master sets, expansion sets and some individual units from Auggie's and the like), so the least they can do is validate my purchases once in awhile!

I doubt I'll get around to any tourneys, since there are none near me and I'm still getting some experience under my belt at this time.

Born in 1965 and still playing games.
Old October 16th, 2011, 08:30 PM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

I played 5 new people at TTO yesterday and prior to that I had played in about 5 small tournaments where I played about 20 different people plus my daughter who was my first Heroscape opponent.

My current total is 26.

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old October 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

+2 after NHSD rounding me out at 70.

-insert signature here-
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have lost to, I mean played, 23 different people.
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:05 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I have lost to, I mean played, 23 different people.
Thanks to you and your son, I can say I've played a total of 4 different people We need to do it again! ...although now that the baby is due any day now, it's gonna be a while before I can get out of the house
Old October 18th, 2011, 12:16 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

With NHSD I'm up to 19.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion