Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 12th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Western Pa Tournament December 13th

Everyone, the next tournament for Western Pa (and anyone else that wants to come) will be Saturday December 13th.

Location is at the gamemaster's realm, and talking to Brian there, he can order us almost anything heroscape that we want including Road sets, jungle sets, etc.

Any suggestions for format or points?

I liked the "build an army that your opponent uses" format, what do you guys think?

If there are no suggestions then:

Sign in at 11:00, tournament starts at 12:00 at the game masters realm as usual, we will have our next Western Pa Tournament.

Game Master's Realm
2284 Brodhead Road
Aliquippa Pa 15001

500 point armies, no restrictions (except per normal rules). Marvel heroes are allowed. Repaints are permitted but proxying is not. The start zones are increased to 32 spaces for this tournament.

You are expected to bring your own order markers, army, wound markers, dice, army cards and anything else you need to run your army.

Bring 5 dollars to pay the game store owner and a prize for the prize table.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Last edited by Tiberius; November 13th, 2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old November 12th, 2008, 11:36 PM

greenless is surprisingly tart
Re: Western Pa Tournament December 13th

What town is Gamemaster's Realm in?

Not sure if i would like the build your opponents army bit, i don't wanna drive an 90 miles to play with Khosomet, some Zetian Guards, and Runa etc.
Old November 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Jefferson County, cool, that is where I am originally from. Gamemaster's realm is in Hopewell (near Aliquippa). I will find and post the address for you.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 13th, 2008, 05:45 PM

greenless is surprisingly tart

Its on their site:

2284 Brodhead Rd.
Hopewell, PA 15001

Let us know how many points and specifics as soon as you can. I ll pencil this on my calendar
Old November 13th, 2008, 05:50 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Ehhhh..... I really wish I wasn't angry with the proprietor of Gamemaster's Realm, or the Y-town crew would probably love to come. However, I have to boycott this... that sucks .

EDIT: Greenless, it is exactly one hour from Youngstown, if that helps you out.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 14th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Why are you mad at the proprietor of the GM realm Killercactus? I seem to remember this coming up before but I forget why.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 14th, 2008, 07:38 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Ahhh yes..... he held a copy of Chrono Cross for me, and called me when he got one in. He told me how much it was, and I had three games I wanted to trade in for it. So, I asked him how much he would give me for them, and it left about $3 left for the game.

So, I said "If I come down in a week or so, I can bring these games and trade them along with $3 for Chrono Cross?" And he said yes. So, one day I was in PA for a client about a week later (I live an hour away) and drove about 30 minutes out of the way down to the Realm to pick up the game. I gave him my three games, and he called Game Stop right then to find out how much they were giving for store credit for those three games. He said that one of them, Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii, would get me $5 store credit. On the phone a week earlier, he had told me $18.

I didn't even have the $15 in cash on me that the game would now cost me after I traded my stuff in, nor would I have paid it anyway for a PS1 game after I had traded in a Wii game and both Kingdom Hearts games for PSII. I couldn't believe I drove all the way down there to be told something different than what I was told a week ago. On top of that, I was so heated about it that I called Game Stop myself and asked how much they were giving in store credit for Zelda.

They told me $17. I was furious. Not really because of the game, just the principle of the thing. I hate holding grudges, but I feel like he tried to screw me over, and made me drive an hour to do it. Ahh well....

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 15th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Wow, I totally agree with you. That would really torque me off and I am really surprised about that from him. That is not normally how he does business that I have seen. Sorry man.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 15th, 2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
Wow, I totally agree with you. That would really torque me off and I am really surprised about that from him. That is not normally how he does business that I have seen. Sorry man.
Ehh, I'll live, and find the game somewhere else. I really didn't understand it either - he seemed to me like a really nice the when I was down for the first tourney.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 16th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

In previous dealings with him, he is normally willing to take a loss based on his word to keep good customer relations, that really surprised me. The only thing I can think of is things must be really bad with his wife having cancer. It might have changed how he does business out of his desperation for a buck. I am not sure.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 17th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Well people, post if you are coming or let me know one way or the other.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old November 17th, 2008, 05:38 PM

royaldoy has disabled reputation

I'm coming and I will let my crew know. Andy will have movesd to New Jersey by this time. Denny should be able to make it and the wife if we plan in advance to get a baby sitter.

Also, people who are coming, post on this thread what you would like the store owner to have in the way of Heroscape merchandise. He can order a large variety of past products. Post here and I will let him know so that he can order and have it for sale.

I choose you...Isamu!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events