Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 28th, 2020, 04:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Digital Kitbashing 3d Printing with Original HS figure s

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:41 AM.
Old July 28th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Tor-Kul-Na with a Nagrubs head.

Dwarves riding bears

Tandros riding Zelrig.
Dwarves riding bears sounds pretty cool. All these would be possible though. Im not sure how crazy the nagrub head on torquelna would look but it can be done. @Flash_19 I actually did some turrets the way you are describing exactly. I based it off of HoSS destructible object rules for there Golan anti infantry turret.
Heres a link from my card customs thread. You will be able to print your own turrets soon enough. Tons of different turrets on thingiverse.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=218
Nice! Thanks for the link!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 7th, 2020, 11:03 AM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@TREX , I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier...

Spoiler Alert!

eh, @BiggaBullfrog ???

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 7th, 2020, 02:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post

Spoiler Alert!

eh, @BiggaBullfrog ???
Haha. Pretty much can do just about anything with kitbashing with the endless amount of content on the web. I havent been able to model anything this week but I may have a little time to play with some of these ideas for sure. I also need to get the resin printer going again. I just finished a set of prints that took 36 hours to make my mom a sweet lawn gnome. Its almost a foot tall. Not bad for my little printbed. I sliced him up into 5 pieces.

Old August 7th, 2020, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

eh, @BiggaBullfrog ???
Haha. Pretty much can do just about anything with kitbashing with the endless amount of content on the web. I havent been able to model anything this week but I may have a little time to play with some of these ideas for sure. I also need to get the resin printer going again. I just finished a set of prints that took 36 hours to make my mom a sweet lawn gnome. Its almost a foot tall. Not bad for my little printbed. I sliced him up into 5 pieces.
You 3D printed a lawn gnome?!?

That's pretty awesome.

EDIT: I got my filament today! Now I just need the time to get it all set up!

Old August 7th, 2020, 07:41 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

eh, @BiggaBullfrog ???

That's pretty awesome.

Ive 3d printed 8 lawn gnomes. This one is just way bigger than the rest.

Old August 7th, 2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

eh, @BiggaBullfrog ???

That's pretty awesome.

Ive 3d printed 8 lawn gnomes. This one is just way bigger than the rest.

Even better!

Old September 10th, 2020, 10:29 AM
"like" happy

Sorry for the lack of progress on this guys. Kitbashing and modeling minis is time consuming and Ive had other projects eating up my hobby time. I will get back to this though. This is a fun little project. Problem is. If I design them. I gotta print them. Then paint them.

Old October 19th, 2020, 11:53 AM
"like" happy

Now that my printer is functioning at optimal speed and quality, I have a reason to get back on this project. I'm going to clean up my first kitbashes and make a few more to go with them as a set before I get to some of the other ideas on here. It makes the most sense to make files that people will most likely be printing first. Biased as it is, I'll be modeling the ideas that get me the most excited first, as I will be printing them to make sure they work properly, and then offering them up as stl files for others to print for free. I'm going to list all the ideas so far in the OP, then people can let me know which ones they'd be most excited to print. A que of sorts.

Old October 19th, 2020, 12:04 PM
"like" happy

Got the OP udated with all your ideas guys. If I may add, can you guys also let me know what you would want to be doing with these units? For instance, is it just a mod/alteration for a previous character that requires no new abilities or card. Is it for a common unit, an uncommon unit, a Unique hero, a Unique squad, or just a joke. For the additional folks that may want to add their ideas, include that info in your post. It will help prioritize which ones I make first. Can't wait to get started on more of these and test out printing them.

Old October 19th, 2020, 12:41 PM
"like" happy

I had a few more ideas:
-Perhaps a sniper hero that is a marro unique hero, or some sniper marro squads.
-marro with some explosives such as rocket launcher type weapons.
-an oversized minion of utgar to represent Utgar
-an oversized sentinel of jandar for jandar
-ullar kyrie, etc
-einar kyrie, etc
-some modified other kyrie enlarged to represent vydar, valkrill, aquilla, etc. Vydar could have some guns or something.

Old October 19th, 2020, 02:25 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Some differently chopped up Marro would be really cool. Possibly also an agent/trooper with a minigun, if you can find a suitable model.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions