Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:11 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Beantown Beatdown 5 - May 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Can't make this, my brothers college graduation is that night. Traveling 3 hours north to see it.

Good luck to those who attend.
I'll spare you the trip.

1. Graduates enter waving to crowd amid frantic picture taking. Clever graduates have "'09" made from masking tape on their graduation caps.

2. Random awards to alumni, introduction of special people on the platform, words from various trustees, etc.

3. Speech by Valedictorian: "We've learned so much in the last four years blah blah blah we are the future leaders blah blah blah we've formed friendships that will last our lifetime blah blah blah"

4. Speech by guest speaker: "This is not the end, but a beginning. To commence means to start, to begin, to set forth blah blah blah...."

5. 40 minutes of handing out diplomas, with interested parties in audience shouting and doing Arsinio Hall impersonations when the name of their loved one is read.

6. Hats thrown in air.

7. 2 hours after it began, pictures on front lawn.

What am I missing?

You should be all set for the BB5

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:23 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I guess you can move me to the definite column. I have nothing planned yet for that Saturday and am fairly confident I can avoid having to do anything. I won't be 100% sure until a few days before the event.

I'll bring a common booster pack as a prize, unless I stumble on a store selling 'scape in the meantime and find something cooler.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:26 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I guess you can move me to the definite column. I have nothing planned yet for that Saturday and am fairly confident I can avoid having to do anything. I won't be 100% sure until a few days before the event.

I'll bring a common booster pack as a prize, unless I stumble on a store selling 'scape in the meantime and find something cooler.
Done! Great news ollie.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:48 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The first round of maps and the glyph pool will be posted within the next couple days at the latest (most likely tonight).

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:58 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Started a new thread over in the maps forum for the BBV maps.

Nothing in it just yet... more of a place holder than anything right now.

Old April 24th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've finally received official word from headquarters, COUNT ME IN!
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
I've finally received official word from headquarters, COUNT ME IN!
Huzzah! You're on the list.

Old April 24th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Okay, I realize this is TOTALLY off topic but . . . is anyone else out of their minds ecstatic for this weekend's weather?!

Old April 24th, 2009, 09:37 PM

Great weekend for my daughter's 4th b-day.

Old April 24th, 2009, 10:57 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker

I definitely am! Check the MLB thread for a big part of why.

Returns for more.

Old April 25th, 2009, 02:30 PM

ghost_hunter_in_maine is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok so since I'm a newbie...I have questions...What is a Vanilla classic? Now when you say build your army it includes any figures except marvel right? So common squads, uniques? and everything else? I am looking into going, and will hopefully know if I can...So you can put me on the maybe list for right now. All we need is one army of 516 points also correct? Sorry for my newbieness...I just don't want to look like a tool if I show up and dont have the right figures to play. If I go, I may even pitch in a prize. Cuzz heck who doesn't like winning stuff...
Old April 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_hunter_in_maine View Post
Ok so since I'm a newbie...I have questions...What is a Vanilla classic? Now when you say build your army it includes any figures except marvel right? So common squads, uniques? and everything else? I am looking into going, and will hopefully know if I can...So you can put me on the maybe list for right now. All we need is one army of 516 points also correct? Sorry for my newbieness...I just don't want to look like a tool if I show up and dont have the right figures to play. If I go, I may even pitch in a prize. Cuzz heck who doesn't like winning stuff...
Noobs are totally welcome! It's all about having fun, and by the end of the tourney you won't be a noob anymore.

1. Vanilla Classic - That just refers to a standard tournament format: build an X-point army and battle it out over several rounds. That would be as opposed to other formats like bringing an army composed of one general only, or bringing two armies to swap around, or a team tournament.

2. Yes, build your own army = any figures except marvel. Common or unique (though there is a 24 space limit on the start zone, so plan accordingly). As long as the total points of your army don't exceed 516, you're good to go.

3. Looking Like a Tool - Uh, it's a group of adults playing a board game with plastic miniatures. You're already neck deep in tool just by posting on this thread . . .

Hope you can come! Just let me know once you're a definite. I'll put you on the maybe list for now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events