Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 15th, 2021, 10:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Please put me down as a maybe. I am planning on coming, but just don't want to fully commit, till we have our plans more secure.
Hope you’re able to make it out!
Old April 15th, 2021, 11:25 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

May be a long shot (being out in Utah), but put me down as a soft maybe.
Old April 15th, 2021, 11:44 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
May be a long shot (being out in Utah), but put me down as a soft maybe.
Great, hope to see you there!!
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:32 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

The plan is to be there. And pretty sure Deroche and NecroBlade will be there too.
Old April 16th, 2021, 04:31 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Did I spy outdoor gaming space?
Yes, outdoor gaming space!
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Well - the hotel is only 5 miles from where I live, so guess I won't need a room

I'll need to discuss with the family treasurer. With no room requirement, this looks very doable. Although with no Hendal...
It should still be worth it, even without Hendal!
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'm for sure in.

You should ping all the maybes. In the meantime, I'll try to talk with my other potentials and see if I can get commitments. I guess worst case scenario we pay for the 30 price and get some money back if we hit the 40price right?

EDIT: also, how's the front page announcement coming...that could help catch people's attention....also I'm sending out an email blast and will announce it again in my channel video this weekend.

EDIT: also, any news from CVN if he'll be attending?
I'm going to PM Xorlof today to see about getting a front page announcement.

As for CVN, I'll shoot him (and Colby) a message now that we have just about everything locked down.

We'll probably charge at the 30 price and refund if (hopefully when!) we end up higher. I'll refund the whole differential close to the Con, rather than a small refund each time another person signs up, if that makes sense.
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:34 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Vaccines:

We're going to strongly recommend that people are vaccinated, but we will not be mandating it. We should have a critical mass regardless.
Old April 16th, 2021, 08:27 PM

Razqua is surprisingly tart

You can add me as a maybe. I'll go if I can get the time off work.
Old April 16th, 2021, 08:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razqua View Post
Ok, hope to see you there!
Old April 16th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razqua View Post
Heyo! I grew up in Vermont!! Essex Jct...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 17th, 2021, 01:29 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Yo you spelled my name wrong, how dare you! Insulting to wookiees everywhere is what it is

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon