Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old August 25th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Faerun on coolstuffinc.com

I've had nothing but great experiences several time dealing with Coolstuffinc. And as much as I also like Auggie's, I'd feel a lot better about Andrew promoting his services on *this* page if his shop was featured on the *home* page, if you know what I mean.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 25th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Thanks everybody. From the sounds of it, I can't really go wrong with whatever site I buy from, right? Though while I was checking out the front-page sites, I noticed that in order to save the most, I would have to buy from different sites. O_O Hopefully it doesn't come to that. Right now I just want to focus on gett SotM, FotA, Orm's Return, and maybe some small expansions. I don't mind using the DnD 'Scape stuff, so what would be the is best small expansion for DnD right now? I was intrigued by the one with Ogre Warhulk because of the goblin squad included. If I could get a good deal on that, I would definately consider a purchase.
Old August 25th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

As a rule of thumb you want multiples of your commons. For a person looking to get into the game now & interested in buying 3x [some Dx pack], I'd recommend 3 of the Phantom Knights/Hydra packs (Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen?) from D1. The PKs and the Hydras are both quality units.

Happy shopping!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 26th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Thanks, Daddyscape, I will. I saw the preview for Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen and it greatly enticed me. From what I gathered, the Fen Hydras would go well with Tandros and Rhogar or Ana depending on the situation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales