Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old April 13th, 2015, 08:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Ant-Man The new Ant-Man trailer is here. There are a couple good moments in there, and a good look at Yellowjacket!
Looks amazing, I don't know why a lot of people are down on this movie, yea its no avengers, but having Scott Lang and Hank Pym in the marvel universe is a big deal.
It looks like a ok movie, but I'm not seeing anything stand out in particular. I'm worried it will end up like Thor: The Dark World, which was cool, just nothing special, and I've come to expect a lot from Marvel ever since the back to back sucess Captain America TWS and GoG.

The one thing that had me very hopeful, was that last scene where they battle on the train set, that was awesome and hilarious.
This trailer was a lot better than the last one which left me confused about the "mood" that they were trying to portray as the first trailer was tad schizophrenic.

My son is still laughing after the train scene...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 13th, 2015, 08:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I think Ant-Man will be kind of a fun movie. Certainly not the epic scale of Avengers, Winter Soldier or GotG, but fun nonetheless.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 13th, 2015, 08:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Finished DD today, an enjoyable ride and really looking forward to Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, & Iron Fist now.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Yodaking; April 13th, 2015 at 09:14 PM.
Old April 14th, 2015, 11:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This is the first time I didn't like the new Flash episode. Did one of the Arrow writers come along for the cross over?

AoS was pretty good, although I really wanted May to say to Bobbi, "You guys hid an aircraft carrier filled with SHIELD tech and 1000+ agents from us and we are the ones keeping dangerous secrets? We had to steal a single Quinjet just trying to rebuild SHIELD from the ground up and you all were just sitting on dozens of them while Talbot hunted us." Really if you think about it, they were the ones that got Lucy Lawless killed. I hope at least Coulson guilt trips them all when they meet back up.

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:02 AM

ImJustSaiyan Woo who?

Hey guys, is C3G selling figures on ebay? I stumbled across someone selling them. http://www.ebay.com/usr/aziceskater?...p2047675.l2559
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:31 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJustSaiyan View Post
Hey guys, is C3G selling figures on ebay? I stumbled across someone selling them. http://www.ebay.com/usr/aziceskater?...p2047675.l2559
That's pretty weak. I sell Heroclix on Ebay and considered marketing them using C3G as a keyword but decided against it. It feels wrong to try to profit off the community like that. If someone wants to buy my minis to use in C3G they can find them in a normal search anyway.

The seller in the listing has printed cards out and re-based the minis. But they're asking $12-$32 for each one and some of them use minis that are only worth a few cents as Heroclix figures.
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:43 AM
C3G Landlord

Someone want to send her a cease and desist order?
Old April 15th, 2015, 01:30 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I just have.

Look @everyone, if you are selling the clix & want to mention they are figures used by the C3G group & even link to the thread for that figure, that's fine & there are no issues with that. If I was such a seller I would suggest maybe even selling them in the release waves / boosters that match. But printing & selling the cards isn't acceptable. Our works are available to the community for individual use only & not for resale.

Thank you to all those in the HS community that have understood this thus far.
Old April 15th, 2015, 08:38 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not even using the correct figure...she's selling a batgirl Cassandra Cain card with a batgirl Barbara figure...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 15th, 2015, 10:21 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I just have.

Look @everyone, if you are selling the clix & want to mention they are figures used by the C3G group & even link to the thread for that figure, that's fine & there are no issues with that. If I was such a seller I would suggest maybe even selling them in the release waves / boosters that match. But printing & selling the cards isn't acceptable. Our works are available to the community for individual use only & not for resale.

Thank you to all those in the HS community that have understood this thus far.
Please let us know how the seller responds.

~ Porkins, thinking that we may confront this issue with HoSS at some point...
Old April 15th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

I say we give her a pass because the woman in the profile picture is cute and standing in front of flowers. If she looked like she fell face-first off the ugly bus and was hit in the face with a runaway lawnmower, I'd say "let's throw the book at her." But c'mon! Her clix figures come from a smoke and pet free environment!

Now, where did I put my credit card...?

~looking for love in all the wrong places
Old April 15th, 2015, 04:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Blah. What a skeevy person.

Thanks for posting the Ant-Man trailer, guys! Hadn't seen that yet. Yellowjacket looks kind of "meh" but I think Rudd will be fun enough to make it worth the ride. Still, I think it looks like Iron Man 1 level at very best, not approaching Avengers/Winter Soldier/GotG territory.

I'm 9 episodes into Daredevil and really enjoying it! It's like Arrow without any of the stuff about Arrow that bugs me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape