Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 26th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
The Book of Azurite Warlord

The Book of Azurite Warlord
C3V Promotional Figure #1 - Warlord's Wrath

Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is from the World of Warcraft line (Slitherblade Tidehunter).
PDF Link

Character Bio: Slithering onto tournament prize tables across the country just in time for National Heroscape Day, the Azurite Warlord is the C3V's first figure exclusive. With beefy stats, he can be a heavy hitter for your viper army or an assassin to go after those high-priority targets. This warlord isn't afraid to accept a little pain for a stronger attack.

Quote:
FURIOUS WRATH 3
When Azurite Warlord attacks, you may add 3 to his Attack number. If you do, at the end of Azurite Warlord's turn place 1 wound marker on Azurite Warlord's Army Card.

SLITHER
Azurite Warlord does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - ARMOC VIPERS : Ullar Warlord Bonding
    As a Warlord that follows Ullar, Azurite Warlord may benefit from Armoc Vipers’ ULLAR WARLORD BONDING activation bonus.

- ROMAN LEGIONNAIRES : Warlord Bonding
    As a Warlord, Azurite Warlord may benefit from Roman Legionnaires’ WARLORD BONDING activation bonus.

- ACOLARH : Ullar’s Amulet
    As a follower of Ullar, Azurite Warlord may benefit from Acolarh’s ULLAR’S AMULET movement bonus.

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Rankings:
A great big hitter addition to the many, many armies he bonds with. A-

Master Index:
TBA

Strategy Article:
TBA

Don't mess with Azzy!

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: added enlargeable card pic
Old October 26th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Azurite Warlord

Thanks,

Here is the link for the PDF:
Code:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=4100&act=down

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

On Wednesday, 11/6, the Gang of Four (at least 3 at Noon, all 4 by the late afternoon/early evening) will gather at chas' Game Palace for a day of 'Scape. The featured scenario is THE HILLS ARE ALIVE! A Halloween Heroscape Scenario, devised by chas, to ensure that he is on the winning side for a change.

Spoiler Alert!

Having just sent my check off to nyys, I'll be fielding

150 Cathars x 2
150 Romans x 3
145 Azure Warlord
100 Marcus
550, 22 spaces

[This will undoubtedly be one of the first appearances of the Azure Warlord (post-release) in a game.]

while Sherman will be fielding

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Of course, the usual Battle Report, with pictures, will be forthcoming!

Last edited by kolakoski; October 26th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:19 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think it might be a good idea to avoid using Furious Wrath, and just use this snakey fellow as a tank. Even with that low defense, 8 life is still pretty great.
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:42 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Furious Wrath is brutal on heroes though. Take Kaemon Awa for example: If you are using Armocs and attacking Kaemon on even ground, you do 2.7 wounds without Furious Wrath, and 4.0 with it.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old October 31st, 2013, 01:29 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

This sounds fun:

Azurite Warlord 145
Ne-Gok-Sa 235
Romans x 5 485
Marcu 505
Old October 31st, 2013, 09:45 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Furious Wrath is brutal on heroes though. Take Kaemon Awa for example: If you are using Armocs and attacking Kaemon on even ground, you do 2.7 wounds without Furious Wrath, and 4.0 with it.
Is that including the wound you inflict on yourself?
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:17 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Is that including the wound you inflict on yourself?
Personally, I prefer loosing only 1 wound in this way than take more wounds next turn with the Quick Release !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:40 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

This seems extremely fun, incorporating one of my favorite squads (Roman Legionaries) with one of my favorite heroes (Van Nessing) and rounding out nicely.

Romans x3 150
Marcus Decimus Gallus 250
Azurite Warlord 395
Van Nessing 500

I'd play this in a tournament. As a matter of fact I'm hosting one in a couple of weeks... if only I had the Azure Warlord. I'll just have to wait till the after-Christmas tournament... But then I'll be torn between Wolves, Cathars, AND this army. Oh well.

Romans would be the bread and butter, whereas the Azurite Warlord would go after any heavy hitters or troublemakers (Major, Dragon, etc.). Van Nessing could provide the much-needed ranged support and heavy hit a bit himself. If in a 510 format, you could swap him for the Airborne and come out with a 505 point total.

EW9, thinking wishfully.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old November 4th, 2013, 09:20 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Honestly, I feel like any army that uses this guy and the Lego's would be deadly, I'd say you still need range support, maybe Krav?
Old November 6th, 2013, 03:28 PM

Glacier_Traverse Woo who?

Is he on a regular base or a Deathwalker one? My guess is the latter?
Old November 6th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier_Traverse View Post
Is he on a regular base or a Deathwalker one? My guess is the latter?
Yeah, he's on a DW base, but he should fit on a regular.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs