Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 13th, 2021, 12:49 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Scapemage

Ooooooo, that’s a really good idea.
Old June 13th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
At some point it would be fun to do this for card art by artist.
Too hard. Y'all are too good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 14th, 2021, 01:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I haven't played too many of his later ones, but I've gotta pick Arkillo and Ragdoll.

Arkillo made the original YL armies, on top of being an absolute beast himself. Ragdoll is a super solid 100 point annoying filler in any army.
Old June 17th, 2021, 12:22 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Been a while since I voted on one of these, but I'm trying to slowly get back involved.
I have several that I like here, but I keep coming back to 4 of them: Arkillo, Animal Man, Saint Walker, and Ocean Master. Ocean Master and Arkillo were game changers for how they helped their factions and Saint Walker was literally the standard setter for Blue Lanterns as the first (I love how the Blues turned out), but I just remember being so taken aback that Scapey put that Pistol Shrimp power on Animal Man. For a guy who can have the powers of literally any animal in the animal kingdom, he hooked onto that one and it just made an impression on me. Maybe it was because I'd never heard of the animal, maybe it was that he was so gung-ho about a character that I didn't care for, but he made me reconsider my stance on Animal Man and actually pick up and read some of his comics. For that he has to get one of my votes.
Animal Man
Ocean Master

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 24th, 2021, 12:53 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Man, what a concept! I happen to roll up when it's about me, too. How convenient.

It's really interesting to see Arkillo get such love. It was my very first design, a long, long time ago. I only ever knew who he was because the first Heroclix pack I ever bought was from the Arkham Asylum set, and he was in it.

Animal Man is a personal favorite of mine. I wanted to design him so bad just because I think he's a great character. I really had a lot of fun with Ocean Master in particular. Making the map water was something I had many evil laughs about.

If I recall correctly, my first design as a Hero was Aaron Cash, so that one holds a special place in my heart, too. Thorbuster was a revived design from a forgotten age that had tons of problems with being too dang powerful, or completely useless.

Crap, I'm supposed to pick 2!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 24th, 2021, 12:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Man, what a concept! I happen to roll up when it's about me, too. How convenient.

It's really interesting to see Arkillo get such love. It was my very first design, a long, long time ago. I only ever knew who he was because the first Heroclix pack I ever bought was from the Arkham Asylum set, and he was in it.

Animal Man is a personal favorite of mine. I wanted to design him so bad just because I think he's a great character. I really had a lot of fun with Ocean Master in particular. Making the map water was something I had many evil laughs about.

If I recall correctly, my first design as a Hero was Aaron Cash, so that one holds a special place in my heart, too. Thorbuster was a revived design from a forgotten age that had tons of problems with being too dang powerful, or completely useless.

Crap, I'm supposed to pick 2!
Just as an fyi in case you didn't know, we changed Animal Man to a Champion so now he's also a great Justice League faction piece (because that faction is awesome now -- see our latest wave release).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old June 24th, 2021, 12:59 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This atrocity cannot be stood for! Raise the pitchforks!

Anarky was my most original design from my initial public designs. I wanted to make civilians good, and it ended up being alright at that. I also remember some pretty retrospectively-funny fights about Hush. Oh, naivety.

Old June 24th, 2021, 02:04 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:

Anarky was my most original design from my initial public designs. I wanted to make civilians good, and it ended up being alright at that. I also remember some pretty retrospectively-funny fights about Hush. Oh, naivety.
While we have you, who would you like to nominate next for the LD poll? All the previous ones are in the OP, so feel free to pick someone that hasn't gone, or if they've done a lot of designing since then, you are more than welcome to pick someone again!
Old June 24th, 2021, 03:59 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Blue Beetle (bit of a cheat, but eh)
Wildcat

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2021, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:

While we have you, who would you like to nominate next for the LD poll? All the previous ones are in the OP, so feel free to pick someone that hasn't gone, or if they've done a lot of designing since then, you are more than welcome to pick someone again!
Sure! We can't leave out the old guard, I nominate NecroBlade

Old June 24th, 2021, 02:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old July 2nd, 2021, 07:03 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Ok, looks like we have our total votes in. The top 3 for Scapemage are:

1. Ocean Master (7)
2. Yellow Lantern (Arkillo) (4)
3. Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), Ragdoll (2)

Next up, we have @NecroBlade , who has a bit of shorter list, so we're only picking our top favorite of his:

5th Precinct Beat Cops (3)
Blob
Colossus
Commissioner Gordon
Darkseid
Deadpool
Dum Dum Dugan
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents
S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper
S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter

If you see this NecroBlade, please feel free to nominate who we do next!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy