Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gambit (II) (Final Editing)

Hey, just a quick clarification. Is the unblockable an all or nothing proposition? All adj. figures get the unblockable or none of them, so Gambit may be impacted by his own power.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

All or nothing, yes. He can blow them up but he can't choose to exclude anyone from the blast. The movement benefit of Street Rat + Sleight of Hand can be used before it though, so you could move him or an ally away if possible.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 10:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Ah, okay that's good to know.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:13 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gambit (AoA) (Breathing)

Edits:

Quote:
SLEIGHT OF HAND
After a figure rolls defense dice against Gambit's normal attack, if Gambit has more blanks than the defending figure, the defending figure immediately receives one wound.

STREET RAT
If Gambit inflicts a wound on an enemy figure with his Sleight of Hand special power, you may immediately choose a figure you control engaged with that enemy figure. Move the chosen figure up to 3 spaces, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks from that enemy figure. If that enemy figure was adjacent to Gambit when it was wounded and there is not a glyph on this card, you may place an Equipment Glyph from that figure’s Army Card onto this card.

KINETIC CARD CONVERSION
Before attacking with Gambit, you may subtract up to 3 attack dice from your roll. For each die subtracted, you may add 1 to Gambit's Range number and attack one additional time. If Gambit destroys an opponent’s figure with his normal attack or Sleight of Hand special power, before removing that figure from the battlefield, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to it, one at a time.
A lot of fussy little edits and rearranging things. Forgot to redline as I was editing, but I'm out of practice.

I think YK's question would be worth FAQing, but I didn't have a tidy way to clarify that in the text.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:23 AM
C3G Landlord

FAQ would be fine with me.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:15 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gambit (II) (Vote for On Deck)

SP updated. FAQ added. Cards are up.

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@johnny139 - abs
@japes
@Yodaking
@Arch-vile
@tcglkn
@Lord Pyre
@Soundwarp SG-1
Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:18 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Digging the suits where the hexes normally go on the card, I think I was the first person to mess with that area with Stan Lee, but it's a nice subtle touch for this card. Only thing I would suggest is a bit of a glow on the playing cards the figure is holding to give them that energy feel (think I did this for Gambit (I) but I still think it's appropriate).

Either way, Yea.

Edit: Oh no, why did I go look at the Gambit (I) card, it looks like it was made by a potato
Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:26 AM

You can't be judged by the art of nearly 10 years ago.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:46 AM
C3G Landlord

yea
Old July 23rd, 2020, 03:02 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
STREET RAT
If Gambit inflicts a wound with his Sleight of Hand special power on an opponent’s figure, you may immediately move a figure you control engaged with the defending figure up to 3 spaces, ignoring any leaving engagement attack from the defending figure. If the defending figure was adjacent to Gambit when it received a wound, you may place an Equipment Glyph from that figure’s Army Card onto this card.

KINETIC CARD CONVERSION
Before attacking with Gambit, you may subtract up to 3 of his attack dice from your roll. For each die subtracted, you may add 1 to his Range number and attack one additional time. If Gambit destroys an opponent’s figure with his normal attack or Sleight of Hand special power, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to that figure, one at a time.

SLEIGHT OF HAND
After a figure rolls defense dice against Gambit's normal attack, if Gambit has rolled more blanks than the defending figure, the defending figure immediately receives one wound.
Power order --
KINETIC CARD CONVERSION
SLEIGHT OF HAND
STREET RAT

Clarifying questions --
  • Does the adjacent defending figure have to receive the wound from Gambit in order to lose the Equipment Glyph via STREET RAT?
    Is it the intent for friendly figures to be affected by KINETIC CARD CONVERSION?

Other wonkiness --

Once a figure is destroyed, it is removed from the battlefield, meaning there are no longer figures adjacent to it for KINETIC CARD CONVERSION to affect.

Same thing for STREET RAT - if the SLEIGHT OF HAND wound destroys the defending figure, then there won't be a figure you control engaged with it any longer.

Maybe these are non-issues, but just want to be sure they are at least considered.

partially 'd

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 23rd, 2020, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Clarifying questions --
  • Does the adjacent defending figure have to receive the wound from Gambit in order to lose the Equipment Glyph via STREET RAT? Yes
    Is it the intent for friendly figures to be affected by KINETIC CARD CONVERSION? Yes, as it pertains to the unblockables only, which is FAQ'd.

Other wonkiness --

Once a figure is destroyed, it is removed from the battlefield, meaning there are no longer figures adjacent to it for KINETIC CARD CONVERSION to affect. Ronin's wording(what's in the SP) addresses this, not sure if you're going off old wording or not.

Same thing for STREET RAT - if the SLEIGHT OF HAND wound destroys the defending figure, then there won't be a figure you control engaged with it any longer. If Sleight of Hand destroys them, you could use KCC as worded before they are removed, so see above.

Maybe these are non-issues, but just want to be sure they are at least considered.
Answers in blue.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 03:13 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Yep, I see those answered now.

I started the post before softball umpiring tonight, and didn't look to see what had been added while I was officiating.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library