Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 16th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Venom (Symbiote) (VOTE for Initial)

This passes

Thanks folks!
Old May 17th, 2020, 12:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Venom (Symbiote) (Waiting for Initial)

Quick question...if you put this figure on a figure you control and that figure is destroyed...is the symbiote also destroyed? Same if you take control of an opponents figure and attack a figure with Counter Strike. If the counter strike destroys the opponents figure does the symbiote also get destroyed?

EDIT: Also my son just saw this and got really excited to draft Hulk and Venom together and make his own Venom-Hulk.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 17th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It’s not mechanically destroyed but without a way to return to the battlefield, it is functionally destroyed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2020, 01:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Venom (Symbiote) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Also he doesn't come off a dead card. He'd go down with Merlyn in the scenario you're outlining.
Nevermind I think I found my answer.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Venom (Symbiote) (Design)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd probably try a Cap/Merlyn/Robot build to try to maximize him on your own hero, and another focused on carrying/podding him over and using him to take out an Order Marker hub/key figure. But, yeah, those limits are all solid ones. Probably more 200ish, then, or less, since the 5 Life don't matter much if you just kill his host.
Cool. That's more where my train of thought was going.
I'd actually consider a Bloodshot build. Multiattacking that likes high attack, easy to boost with soldier stuff (like Cap and Sgt Rock) and has the survivability between his nanites and decent defense/life to get good mileage out of the symbiote.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, guys like Punisher and Bloodshot are for sure on my radar.

Probably gonna be looking to test this one against somebody this weekend, because I think it's a valuable one to have a real opponent for.
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Venom Symbiote

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Venom @195, Captain America (Steve), Bloodshot, Sgt. Rock (870) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man (Peter), Tigra (870)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Venom @175, Bloodshot, Sgt. Rock (630) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Swordsman (610)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Venom @175, Bloodshot, Sgt. Rock (630) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Swordsman (610)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Venom @175, Robot, Commander Rogers, Shocker (805) vs Cyclops (I), Jean Grey, Angel (Warren), Mystique (I), Jubilee, Yukio (805)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Venom @175, Robot, Commander Rogers, Shocker (805) vs Captain America (Steve), Sgt. Rock, Bloodshot, Guile (805)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Ended up soloscaping this after all, because I had no idea how this initial was gonna go and didn't want to ask someone for a bunch of games.

The "can't choose the same Host twice" restriction we put in there was definitely a good one - makes for some interesting decision-making. He can deny the enemy a key piece for a while, but he's not exactly an easy button for it. OM placements can be tricky with him.

I don't know if the numbers are 100% there yet, but I feel like they're workable as a starting point.
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Symbiote) (Initial Posted)

2 wins and 2 losses at 175 looks good to me. Pre-Yea to Public testing at that cost.

I know you didn't use Star-Lord here, but I am correct in assuming this guy would turn off his bonus if you put him on one of your own cards since you have 2 Symbiotes then right?
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, he's not compatible with Star-Lord's bonus for that reason.
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Symbiotic

Let's send Venom to public testing. Curious to get other impressions here.
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Symbiote) (VOTE for Public Testing)

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Symbiote) (VOTE for Public Testing)

These look like interesting games. How did he feel in general? Did venomozing your own figures feel better than your opponent? Or vice verse? Curious what the actual optimal strategy is here.

Yea either way. More info will come the more testing is done!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library