Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 17th, 2019, 03:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

To fun not to pursue, but I didn't want to permanently hijack poor Crossbones' thread, so I moved this over here!

For 4, 5, 6, and 8, I'm going "Nemesis" ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
To fun not to pursue, but I didn't want to permanently hijack poor Crossbones' thread, so I moved this over here!
Yeah that was a good idea

Quote:
For 4, 5, 6, and 8, I'm going "Nemesis" ....
You might be on to something there.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 17th, 2019, 05:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

lol, love the last clue. So descriptive.
Old December 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To be fair, I can think of one person I know in real life who fits that description.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Well, 2 Down is Astrotrain...
Then I'm stumped.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 17th, 2019, 09:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Well, 2 Down is Astrotrain...
Then I'm stumped.
‘Astrotrain’ doesn’t have the word Nemesis in it, so that’s wrongo boyo.

My Etsy Store
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Lets talk comics! There's been too many reboots and whatnot from Marvel and DC lately, and honestly I don't even know where to begin with those guys. I've been so turned off from new mainstream comics as of late. Is there any series that are really good at the moment, that you don't need a ton of background knowledge for?

As usual, I turn to tons of indy stuff. There's a new Vampirella series from Dynamite I've been reading. I could never get into the stories before, but this new one is interesting. Apparently it's more back to her roots, but it's still pretty weird. Still piling on the cheesecake, but it's not as overt as others I've read, and the story itself is decently intriguing. Plus the ambiance or "feel" of it is really dark and cool. So far the whole series has been narrated by a therapy session between Vampi and a (Honestly really horrible) therapist. It's a pretty cool setting for a story like this. My biggest issue (Outside of cheesecake) is that I feel like I should have a ton of background knowledge. There's some weird stuff with her mom, and I didn't know she had a mom (With the same powers?). I think I'll stick out a few more issues then decide to drop if I still can't follow it.

Otherwise I've reread the end of Kabuki again. It's such a bizarre series but I love it a lot. Never read anything like it. The way the story comes full circle is really neat. I'd love to see some side stories about the other Agents at some point, but I have a feeling that Mack is done writing it for good. Also it might be against his wishes to have more violence and agents in his world after that ending. (Even if set before the end).

Also been thinking about picking up the new KickAss books. I know Hit-Girl has an ongoing series, and Kick Ass is a totally new character now. Feels weird to have new stories in that universe, too, which is why I haven't until now. I enjoyed them though so maybe I should just try them out.

I'm eagerly awaiting the newest Shi comic. It recently funded on kickstarter, and takes place 15 years after the last story. The synopsis sounds great. It'll probably be 6 months to a year out, but the main Shi books are SO good I'm hoping it'll be worth it.

There was a horror comic I started recently that focused on a barn in a small town, but forgot the name of it. So if anyone can think of it I want to read that again too, hah.

Also I still feel lost since Invincible and Walking Dead have ended. I looked forward to both those books every month. Still two of the absolute best comics in the world.
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The IDW TMNT series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 18th, 2019, 01:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The IDW TMNT series.
I was specifically talking about Marvel/DC, but I definitely have been meaning to check out TMNT. Just haven't gotten to it yet!
Old December 18th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool stuff! I’ve stopped reading a lot of mainstream modern Marvel/DC stuff, but I’ve still staying in that area. Reading a lot of the more “fringe” DC stuff right now.

All the Lanterns going through playtesting recently convinced me to finish off the post-Blackest Night Johns era of Green Lantern. It doesn’t quite reach the heights of the Sinestro Corp War and everything preceding the SCW (LOVE how that earlier stuff focused on Hal as a character), but it’s still a bombastic fun space romp.

On a similar topic, Far Sector has been interesting so far (heh), but it’s only 2 issues in so I can’t say too much about it for sure. Lots of setup mainly, but I really like the core concept. In some ways, it feels like a spiritual successor to the amazing Green Lantern: Mosaic, but so far it’s lacking the unsettling atmosphere and introspection that really defined Mosaic for me.

Batman: Curse of the White Knight is pretty good. Not sure it’ll be quite as good as the first White Knight book, but it’s a solid sequel.

The new Legion of Super-Heroes is stupid and I hate it. Second issue came out today, but I probably won’t read it for a few. Hope it picks up the quality a bit from the first one.
Old December 18th, 2019, 01:53 PM

Have any of y'all read Saga? It's not superhero, but it's a great comic that I couldn't recommend more.

Old December 18th, 2019, 01:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Yeah Saga is pretty aces.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape