Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old July 6th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Marvel Cards and Rulebook Scans

Got my shipment finally and while it was too late to get Wave 7 up for everyone, I'll have the Hulk, Silver Surfer, and the Abomination up shortly, followed by rulebook and glyph info.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the INCREDIBLE HULK!!!

And one of his arch-enemies, the Abomination!!!

Wielder of the 'Power Cosmic', the one-time Herald of Galactus - The Silver Surfer!!!

The glyphs are like artifacts in vanilla HeroScape. Nothing too crazy but here are pics of 'em.

Here is the destructible building card included in the Marvel set. Sorry I missed this!

Last edited by funrun; May 31st, 2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: revised title
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:36 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Awesome Wytefang.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
By the way, the Hulk is the most expensive figure in all of HeroScape now.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Messy Eater

The "S" stands for Super Strength which means you don't take falling damage nor do you have trouble smashing the breakable wall (or objects), when other figures may have trouble with them.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Wow, all I can say is wow, that guy is a monster, as well he should be. Talk about a house.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
The "S" stands for Super Strength which means you don't take falling damage nor do you have trouble smashing the breakable wall (or objects), when other figures may have trouble with them.
KEWL!

Oh, and Hulk is a BEAST! A potential TWELVE attack dice without any outside help. Massively massive.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:54 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker
Holy-freakin'- CRAP!

All I can say is "wow." Followed by "OMG." And "wow."

Okay, there's more...

Anyone who is not interested in this set is clearly not only close-minded, but not interested in having as much fun as is possible with HS. I mean, these characters open new possibilities for fun heretofor unheard of.

Lest anyone protest, I use the term "close-minded" with weighted consideration. My rationale is that, in a game that blends history, sometimes in a manner that is evocative of "altenate reality/dimension" history of the "What if?" sort, with figures from mythology, lore, and pure literary fantasy, why, praytell, would the inclusion of characters from yet another alternate reality or mythology be somehow off-putting? Because of the literary form from which they originate? Please. If that's not elitist, it sure smacks of it

There are people who look down on people who, as adults, would spend $$ on a toy that involves moving "action figures" around on legos. These people are also close-minded and somewhat elitist.

I'm done casting aspersions and I apologize if I offended anyone. I merely wanted to provoke thought.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

So like venom and spiderman, Abomination/hulk share the same powers just abomination has higher base stats and hulks specials push him over.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:02 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
How many pages is the rulebook? Does it desribe all the glyphs and such?
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

The silver surfer is awesome, I love his hyperspeed ability, basically fly in, attack, move out of range. That is awesome.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
How many pages is the rulebook? Does it desribe all the glyphs and such?
1258. No it doesn't describe anything, its just 1257 pages of pictures and then one page that says, "Please buy Rise of the Valkyrie Master for the Rules."
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Ahhh, man. My post got locked again! Oh well. I guess you beat me to it Wytefang. Anyway, aren't the sculpts SWEET!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News