Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old April 30th, 2018, 12:58 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
The CIA believes in Heroscape... and so should you.

OK, clickbait title aside, here's an article about a secret CIA board game, and the minis being used were Krav Maga Agents. Fun!

https://kotaku.com/the-cia-made-a-bo...ble-1825556825

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old April 30th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The CIA believes in Heroscape... and so should you.

That is so cool. I'd seen an article or two about the CIA board game but I hadn't seen (or noticed, maybe) the mini(s) being used.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 30th, 2018, 08:34 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The CIA believes in Heroscape... and so should you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That is so cool. I'd seen an article or two about the CIA board game but I hadn't seen (or noticed, maybe) the mini(s) being used.
I think the pic comes from a TwobatsGaming video (they make videos on AotP as well as videos on other games on Youtube). They made a recent video on this game recreating it from the publicly released CIA notes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News