Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 4th, 2019, 10:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm) - vote for Initial PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Comics are and should be the thematic compass here. At least, IMO.
Isn’t that what we always do?

My YJ comments are all based on the original comic series, since I assume that’s what our basis is. I know Aqualad wasn’t in there, but I know the rest of the team pretty well, and like I said YJ just replaced Titans when they grew up, so it’s essentially the same team.

If sidekick is thematically appropriate, then great! I just never got that feeling myself.
Old July 4th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

For what it's worth, Rebirth Kaldur is 100% a Titan.

The problem is, he's not a leader at all, and more of a "that new kid that keeps screwing up."

But looking at the SP it looks like AV has switched to exactly what you're proposing, which I'm definitely comfortable with. So Yea from me!
Old July 4th, 2019, 10:35 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sidekick Aqualad who works with Titans and Sidekicks is an acceptable compromise. Still not in love with the fact that there’s no Roy that’s going to work perfectly with the core team but that’s okay.

It sounded to me (unless I misunderstood) like LV was suggesting a Sidekick Aqualad who just has Sidekick synergy and that’s a no-go in my mind.
Old July 4th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Sidekick Aqualad who works with Titans and Sidekicks is an acceptable compromise. Still not in love with the fact that there’s no Roy that’s going to work perfectly with the core team but that’s okay.

It sounded to me (unless I misunderstood) like LV was suggesting a Sidekick Aqualad who just has Sidekick synergy and that’s a no-go in my mind.
Just thought it would be more interesting and that we don't necessarily NEED to include Titans. I'm cool with the proposed direction. I do like the Garth Synergy, and that's probably the most exciting thing for me here.
Old July 4th, 2019, 11:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We really need a Tula.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 4th, 2019, 01:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

So we've got yeas from Bats & johnny so far. (Karat gave his yea before the class change, so I'm not sure if his yea stands.)

Tula would be cool to see someday. As for Roy not working perfectly with the core team, that sounds perfectly thematic to me. Roy was always a bit of a jerk that didn't get along with everyone. So he gets most of the synergies received but he only helps out half the team.
Old July 4th, 2019, 01:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Doesn't really make a big difference either way mechanically, especially at this phase of the design.
Old July 4th, 2019, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was hoping to hear from Dok by now, but with it being a holiday chances are he's just been busy. I'll give you a yea as well, with just a request you try to exploit the move power in the initial testing.
Old July 4th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 4th, 2019, 04:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Some testing thoughts:

Red Arrow or Speedy are good allies to have now that he is a Sidekick, they can get a free attack off after he moves, only Speedy can move up for free after he attacks though.

Superboy & Raven are good defensive pod allies due to Raven's adj. healing and Superboys take 1W for the team power.

Starfire can still rage out with him as a Sidekick.

Tempest can supply him with water tiles.

Aqualad & Spoilier can bond directly with him, however they both have the 'immediately after' and 'no addition turns' language. So I think it would be an either or situation, full bonding for 1 figure, or move bonding only for X figures, but not both.

Miss Martian has an after moving power, not sure if she would be able to use that here after his free move.

Kid Flash can also move up for free after he moves.
Old July 4th, 2019, 05:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Awesome list Yodaking, thanks. I've always thought that Nightwing, Raven, and Starfire make up the core of a powerful Titans build. I'll be sure to test them as well as some of the combos here. Tempest will be a really good combo, I think, since he can set opponents on water to power up the lightning and place water near Aqualad to power up his normal attack.

I believe Garth & Spoiler could take a turn after Aqualad, then Aqualad could give the free moves for other Titans/Sidekicks. They have the "may not take any additional turns" language but Aqualad is offering free movement, not additional turns.

Miss Martian has the "after moving and before attacking" language, so she would not be able to use her Toss after Aqualad gives her free movement (since she can't attack, so it's not before attacking).

Also, that's 5 yeas, so this passes to Initial PT. I'll get to it within the next few days.
Old July 4th, 2019, 08:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm) - Initial PT

It's the use of immediately that complicates things on the bonding (also why it is used). If you move figures after taking a turn with Aqualad, then try to use the bonding power, the bonding doesn't take place immediately after Aqualads turn but rather after the free move and thus wouldn't be allowed. If you take the bonding option immediately after Aqualad's turn, then the free move is no longer taking place after Aqualad's turn but after the bonding figures turn and I presume no longer allowed.

I completely agree with your assessment on Miss Martain, but I've seen others argue you can use all kinds of powers when only moving via Cyclopes II, so I wanted to bring it up since the issue has not really been settled as far as I know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library