Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old December 22nd, 2016, 04:59 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah soundoff

Really enjoyed that battle report @BiggaBullfrog ...super fun reading about poor DW9000...and yes, I really should warn my opponents about my voodoo magic, it can be a bit of a game-changer sometimes

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 29th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great battle reports, guys! It's almost like I was there!

Sorry I missed this, but it was just too hectic of a time for me. Sounds like a truly legendary tourney! Thanks, Scaperdude!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:32 PM

BryanBlaze Woo who?

I had fun thanks guys, and though I've been really busy with life and everything in between I'm down for another and I can too help with maps. My friends want to come next time as well.

- Bryan Blaze

---> Check out my viral fire performance videos on YouTube!
The Human Dragon - 176k+ VIEWS
Helium Fire 8k Resolution - 256K+ VIEWS
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:32 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I talked to a few guys in the local community, and it seems that everyone would be down to have Heroscape “monthlies”. These monthlies wouldn’t be as lavish or long as events like The Jingle Bell Bash, but still legitimate get-togethers that happen once a month or so.

So with that said, I have gone ahead and planned one for this month, Saturday, January 28th. I booked Fongo Bongo Games for an 11 AM start time. Details to be posted shortly!
Old January 6th, 2017, 02:34 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2017

When: January 28th, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always welcome as well, of course. I personally have something kind of funny and unique to donate.)

Format: We’ll kick the New Year off nice and easy, and do a pretty standard tourney.

- 500 point armies
- 24 hex limit
- At least one 50+ point unique hero required.
- SoV & C3V allowed, Marvel not allowed. (It’s funny, I asked a decent handful of players, and most were either apathetic or supportive of SoV and C3V, but most were anti-Marvel)
- Glyphs: Initiative+8, Defense +1, D20 +1, Move +2, Unique Attack +1, Common +1
- 4 rounds if we play slowly, 5 rounds if we play quickly.

Maps: TBD. If y’all have suggestions, let me know. I have some terrain, but not bins and bins like I know some of you do, so your help will be required!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps the logistics of a lot of things.

Last edited by The Dewk; January 10th, 2017 at 11:34 AM. Reason: C3G, C3V, same difference ;)
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:36 PM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart

Would be my first, but sounds like fun. I will attend barring any unforseen complications. I may be able to bring two of my kids, who enjoy heroscape too, but that's more tentative.
Old January 6th, 2017, 05:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@The Dewk . C3g is marvel. C3v are classic customs. Nice to see another tourney going up. Also. Not sure if ill be attending.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:56 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

This sounds really fun! Unfortunately I'm busy most of the day, but I will try to be there near the end. I don't have a lot of terrain, but if you want to use it @The Dewk you're more than welcome to it!! Also I'll try to send one... maybe two friends your way!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 6th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@The Dewk . C3g is marvel. C3v are classic customs. Nice to see another tourney going up. Also. Not sure if ill be attending.
Thank you sir! I'll edit it so it shows the correct info.
Old January 6th, 2017, 11:45 PM

As per the advice of the venerable @Scaperedude , I'm tagging @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @kmgenius @relish @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @CrashMan00 @wjscaper @DaDude @Tiranx @podunksarmy @dart48 , and once you see this and read over the event details, tag those who may have been missed. It's gonna be a good time!
Old January 8th, 2017, 08:20 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Venerable advice? That makes me feel important!

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Would you guys mind using my map in your tournament?

The Hotways or the Highways 4.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

Thanks!
~HS2010

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers