Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 4th, 2009, 11:51 AM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wink All of your terrain and characters

If you want to show off all you've got heroscape post it here.
Old January 4th, 2009, 12:01 PM

Re: All of your terrain and characters

For an example I have

1: Rotv master set
1: SotM master set
1: ticcilla Jungle
1: road to the forgotten forest
1:Orm's return
1: Marvel
2: Wave two's
3: Wave Three's
1:wave 5
1: wave 6
1: wave 7
1 Wave 8
It's really small isnt it.(My collection will grow soon.)
Old January 4th, 2009, 12:08 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Hi Nathify,

Not to dump on your thread, but is your purpose really to develop a 300-page thread that consists of nothing but list on list of every set that every 'scaper on this site owns?

Would you want to read through that?

I don't mean to be rude, I'm just not sure what this particular project can turn into.
Old January 4th, 2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Hi Nathify,

Not to dump on your thread, but is your purpose really to develop a 300-page thread that consists of nothing but list on list of every set that every 'scaper on this site owns?

Would you want to read through that?

I don't mean to be rude, I'm just not sure what this particular project can turn into.
Well you see I was just wondering how much you guys had collected but you have a point, so If no one wants to post thats fine...
Old January 4th, 2009, 02:14 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

I recommend checking these threads out and posting in them if you want to brag (which I don't mean negatively- that's what they're for and bragging is fun).

Heroscape Figure Count (I have 558- See? bragging is fun)

Heroscape Hex count

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion