Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:06 PM

darkpilgrim has disabled reputation
My Lucky Day!

I go into Walmart today and sadly see their empty shelves of heroscape.
yet, as I turn the corner to leave I spot a rack in the middle of the store full of games on sale.
What I see is Heroscape master set. I look at the price and they're only $39.83. Odd I think, the ticket by the empty shelf said 39.99. Then I notice it. It's the exclusive set. (with the vipers!)
I walk over and notice the layer of dust on the top.
They must have been somewhere in the back collecting dust.
I buy 3!
Well, I have one on ebay and I'll probably put up another. I can't offord $40 right now much les 120.00. I'm not looking to make a ton but I'd love to just cover the $40.00 of the third set.

My wife was mad, my son was happy, I was thrilled!!!!!!!!
If only I'd have the same luck on some Jandars sets!
Old January 2nd, 2007, 07:19 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Congrats! I've been trying to get those EOV for a while. I wish I had bought them back when my WM actually had them, but at that time I was just getting into HS and decided to buy boosters instead. Now a year later, those boosters are still there but the EOV are long gone.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion