Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 19th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mad Titan V - Madison, WI - Nov 16th

Eternal Thanos Games proudly presents

The 5th Annual Mad Titan Invitational - Journey to Infinity

When: November 16th, 2013

Time: 12pm - 6pm (or later if desired)

Where: Misty Mountain Games, Madison, WI

Cost: $3 or bring a prize. Players may enter for free if they do not wish to be a part of the prize pool.

Setup: Grab Bag! Each of the five 60 minute rounds will feature a different approach. Heat of the Battle? Reverse the Whip? Assassin's Creed? Standard Kill'Em? You won't know until the game starts!

Armies: 500pt, 16-figures. Full-card scoring, victory points will be counted as follows:
Full Win = 4 points
Timed Win = 3 points
Full Loss = 1 point
Timed Loss = 0 points

Marvel will be allowed (duh!). No C3G, because they don't like us to. Other customs TBD.

Prizes: The illustrious "Mad Titan Champion" trophy and a Marvel terrain set plus other game-related goodies.

Maps/Glyphs:
Glyphs will be based on map specs and if none are specified, then we will use Wannok (Wound), Astrid (Attack +1), Brandar (dud), and Proftaka (Pit Trap). No treasure glyphs. (Thank you Krusni for bringing lots of glyphs)

Don't Walk, Run (infectedsloth)
Quasatch Playground (Queenmojo)
Hot Heights (Queenmojo)
Sidewinder (Queenmojo)
If You Can't Take the Heat (Krusni)
Bad Moon Rising (Krusni)
Ember Canyon Road (Krusni)
Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh (Krusni)
Arctic Divide (Krusni)
The Broken Skyline (Krusni)
Valor's Vale (betawolf36)
Blacktop (vegie)

Confirmed Attendees:
phantomslayer
vegie & vegiedad
Krusni
Krusni g/f
Therion
Queenmojo
betawolf
buddywolf
Hive Lord 123
Unseen Shadowz
ISB3
The Bearded One
infectedsloth
betawolf's #3
greygnarl & gnarly dad?
yodaking

Possibles:
Kaemon Awa 123
Ranior
harlax
Roy Faren

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; November 15th, 2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Mad Titan V - Madison, WI - Date TBD

How soon are you talking about? If I remember correctly the past ones were in the winter but I'm assuming sometime this fall if you are starting the thread up now. I have a few different things going on this fall so my participation will be based on the date. C3G or just classic Marvel? As always, if I come I can help with maps.

Oh, and I don't know all those different game types so you will have to explain the differences to me.
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:18 PM

Adama is surprisingly tart

As always, I am in.
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The date is wide open. We can wait until Winter or try for the Fall or perhaps even both if there is enough interest.

Here is a brief breakdown of the game types we are considering:

Assassin's Creed - Choose an opponents hero to assassinate. The game ends when that figure is eliminated either by kill or mindshackle.

Reverse the Whip - You play against your own army using your opponents army (switch armies).

Heat of the Battle - Instead of using the start zones, players take turns placing their figures anywhere on the battlefield.

Quote:
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'd definitely be in, depending on when it is, of course!
Old August 19th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

We will definitely try to make it up. Not sure exactly what dates are best for us especially since the window is so broad, but we are free most weekends. Peoria NHSD would be the only conflict and the date for that is being worked out right now.

I'm assuming you have to have at least one (maybe should be three?) hero in your army because of Assassin's Creed.
Old August 19th, 2013, 11:05 PM

Hsskor is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I should be open for it, depending on time, I'll definitely do my best to make it.
Old August 19th, 2013, 11:15 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Sweet, I've been hoping for another of these!

It depends on the date and time, but I'm willing to move stuff around in my schedule for this.

I'll possibly be bringing one more, we'll see.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old August 19th, 2013, 11:17 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will do my best to make it, really any time has an equal chance of being open at this point though. My dad will also try to go, but if he can't I know infectedsloth said he could give me a ride.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old August 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM

Krusni is surprisingly tart

I'm in schedule permitting of course, i would rather not drive long distance during winter

Go Team Venture!
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Preliminary date is November 16th. What does everyone think? I'm hoping for our biggest turnout yet!

Quote:
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in for sure. Haven't played any Heroscape in over a year, so I might have to break out the tiles for a couple practice rounds.

Also, a quick check: Is this official Marvel only, or the whole C3G package?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events