Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 4th, 2009, 03:10 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Important Things with Demetri Martin

This dude just can't stop being hilarious. Friggin brilliant comedian with a brilliant show! Does anybody watch this?

Old March 4th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Important Things with Demetri Martin

I haven't seen it myself, but my wife hates it. She liked him on the daily show but not his new show.

I personally never cared for him on the daily show so never checked it out.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Important Things with Demetri Martin

I really like this guy when I saw him doing a stand up routine. He was cracking me up. Never saw him on the Daily Show. I think I've caught most of 2 episodes of his show now. Parts of them have been real funny while other parts were not so much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV