Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 14th, 2015, 10:54 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
different marvel heroscape box art?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Heroscape-Gam...item3f48805f41

i found this auction in germany it shows a different cover not the hulk.
Old March 16th, 2015, 11:11 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: different marvel heroscape box art?

Yup, Europe got different art on the Marvel box.
Old March 17th, 2015, 02:12 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

mmh it could only be the gb version, germany had never become the game in stores. an i bought my versions in the us. thx
Old March 17th, 2015, 02:17 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also notice the black text on the Army Cards.
Old March 18th, 2015, 11:26 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

That artwork kicks the US release square in the butt.
Old March 21st, 2015, 03:24 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

cool, so does the completionist in me need to get me one of those is the real question?

Where there other boxes all the same or are there different boxes for Regular HS?

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 21st, 2015, 10:29 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

There were slight differences on the RotV foreign market box. The main difference is that the background is a different color in the picture under the flap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion