Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old June 24th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
White Knight's D&D customs

Heroscape was getting harder to find near my house, but Border's still carries D&D miniatures, so my son's starting getting D&D figures to use with Heroscape. As special rewards, I bought some online and packaged them in boxes and waves.

Since Photobucket changed its policies, my old links are dead.

File can be found in the link below until I get the chance to create new links:
WK's D&D customs

Wave 1, Box 1: Archers and Contructs

Imperial Archers

Hammerers

Wave 1, Box 2: Minions of Graybar Crypt

Wights

Mezzodaemon
In his frustration and obsession to expand his kingdom and capture the Wellsprings of Valhalla, Utgar opened one too many gates--the gate to the infernal realm of the Viranti. The Viranti are demonic-like creatures--completely evil and almost impossible to control.

There are some beings (I'm working on a summoner figure) that can gate in Viranti and control them, but that control is tenuous at best.

Viranti fall into four categories:
Pawn (less than 100 points)
Minor (100 to 200 points)
Major (200+ points)
Lord (lots of points)

I'm also working on a Grazz't figure. Grazz't is a Viranti Lord and is one of the few being that can summon and really control a Viranti. In his home world, he rules vast stretches of territory.

Most Viranti can teleport and regenerate.

Shard Vortex

Gargoyles

Wave 1, Box 3: Ambush in the Eastern Marshes

Greenvise Vine

Troglodyte Brutes

Troglodyte Bonecrushers

Wave 1, Box 4: Dwarves of the Taglor Mountains

Dwarven Battleragers

Gold Dwarves of the Great Rift

Wave 2, Box 1: Creatures of the Sonara Caverns

Grick

Ethereal Maurauder

Bulette

Phoera

Wave 2, Box 2: Battle for Dark Pine Forest

Bugbear Engagers

Tarkurzak--Hobgoblin Warcaster

Timberwulf--Ranger

Centaurs of the Forbidden Forest

Wave 2, Box 3: Riders of the Green Shard Plains

Ankar Mounted Archers

(I give credit to chaoserver for his ideas on mounted warriors.)

Wave 2, Box 4: Creatures of Red River Swamp

Ankar Sword Riders

Gorm

Troglodyte Guard

Last edited by White Knight; December 21st, 2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Higher resolution pictures
Old June 24th, 2010, 04:12 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's D&D customs

More D&D Customs

Aboleth

Gnoll Archers

Remorhaz

Blue Slaad

Frost Titan

Ninja
My 11 year old loves Ninjas and wanted a Ninja hero.

Swordmage

Specter

Elven Swordmaster
This elf figure is pretty small (a lot smaller than Syvarris). I gave him a Legend of Zelda flavor.

Gryphillon--Green Dragon

Armored Guulvorg

Skeletal Cyclops

Sorrowsworn Reaper
I needed an Undead Boss for a final battle in a scenario. The Sorrowsworn Reaper worked really well.

Summoner
I wanted someone who could summon and control Viranti, but maintaining control is always difficult with extraplaner creatures.

VIRANTI
(see description of Viranti in my first post)

Mardamba

Kazzad

Grundor

Veetum

Blatzu

Grazz't

Last edited by White Knight; December 21st, 2017 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Fixed Aboleth, added Summoner
Old June 24th, 2010, 04:25 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are awesome!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old June 24th, 2010, 05:22 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Wow! An impressive collection of customs...It'll take a while to digest them all, but good job!
Old June 24th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Thanks! I've been saving up for a while until I could find some time to share. I tried to capture the D&D flavor of the figures as much as possible.
Old June 24th, 2010, 06:49 PM

blooded scion is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: White Knight's D&D customs

Great job!!
Going to use the Bulette this weekend.
Old June 25th, 2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blooded scion View Post
Great job!!
Going to use the Bulette this weekend.
Let me know how it goes!
Old June 25th, 2010, 07:59 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

After seeing your work in Pokescape I felt I ought to check out your customs, and boy am I glad I did. I didn't look at all of them quite yet, but I did notice something on the Aboleth, under enslave it says "if Aboleth dies". It should be "if Aboleth is destroyed". That's all that I noticed offhand. They seem to be balanced and the cards themselves look great. The only thing I'd recommend are bios. Such as something to explain why the Slaad has a different background. Also Grick has three life, it can't be a common hero. Just noticed that.

Old June 25th, 2010, 08:04 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice +rep

Old June 25th, 2010, 09:36 PM

Bear1211 has disabled reputation

Awesome stuff here!

I think you did a good job capturing the D&D Flavor
Old June 25th, 2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
It should be "if Aboleth is destroyed". Also Grick has three life, it can't be a common hero. Just noticed that.

The only thing I'd recommend are bios. Such as something to explain why the Slaad has a different background.
Good catches--I'll fix the cards on Monday.

Good idea about the bios as well. I knew I should have explained the Viranti! I'll work on it.
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

What is the figure for the ninja??? MUST FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs