Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Things can take a while inside the system. We're discussing it, although we have a few priorities over that at the moment.

Thanks for your interest and attention to detail.
Old January 1st, 2018, 04:47 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Question for all the C3V designers out there! Do you guys plan to using the rest of the figures in the Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack? I was looking to create some customs using the 3 figures that haven't been used yet. Just curious what the plan is with these guys.
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:03 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
Question for all the C3V designers out there! Do you guys plan to using the rest of the figures in the Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack? I was looking to create some customs using the 3 figures that haven't been used yet. Just curious what the plan is with these guys.
Spoiler Alert!
The red and white mech is well along in the process, although it seems the miniature hasn't been announced yet. I think that task now falls under the jurisdiction of @Dad_Scaper , but I might be wrong about that last bit.

There's been a lot of brainstorming work on the orange mech.

I don't think any significant work has been done on the purple-white-and-green mech, but I also might be wrong about that.
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Damn it. It wasn't my responsibility at the time we should have announced this one, though.

*sigh*

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post

I don't think any significant work has been done on the purple-white-and-green mech, but I also might be wrong about that.
In other words, if you have ideas you want to submit to the SoV for those two, you're more than welcome to do so at this time. C3V may later come up with designs for them if nothing has come through the SoV, or they may not--they may decide that 4/6 minis used from this box is good enough.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 1st, 2018, 06:38 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

^ What he said, in addition to what I said.

= =
Old January 1st, 2018, 07:37 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post

In other words, if you have ideas you want to submit to the SoV for those two, you're more than welcome to do so at this time. C3V may later come up with designs for them if nothing has come through the SoV, or they may not--they may decide that 4/6 minis used from this box is good enough.
Ok sounds great! That purple and green one I still a little lost on what exactly I want to do with him..He just really feels "non-heroscapy".

I do have a few ideas for the orange mech though! I actually decided to create a card for him, but he isn't "polished" yet. What would be a good next step? Playtest him until I feel he is ready to be submitted, or throw him into The Pre-SoV Workshop thread? Just curious, because I can continue to playtest him, but I'm stuck on an ability's wording for him. I feel until I can get the wording correct that playtesting really won't help.

Last edited by aksisu11; January 1st, 2018 at 07:40 PM. Reason: man spelling words are hard
Old January 1st, 2018, 07:41 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I would say - get a solid idea, throw him in the thread, and then take whatever feedback you get, and then playtest him a whole bunch.
Old January 1st, 2018, 07:47 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

If you have an ability you like and you're struggling with the wording, check the link in my sig if you want my help.

= =
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Soooo....ummmm....unit release? The front page teaser did say one week from Christmas

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 1st, 2018, 08:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Releases are on Wednesdays, silly knight.

= =
Old January 1st, 2018, 09:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Oh...didn’t realize that

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs