Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CA - Northern California/Bay Area Scapers Directory

Here's hoping we see you in Berkeley for N.H.S.D. in just a few weeks Mr.Fullerton!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 30th, 2008, 12:11 AM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart

Welcome to NorCal.

Fairfield is only a hop, skip, and a bridge away from Berkeley. You should be able to get your 'scape on and then some on NHSD.

Cry endgame and let slip the doggin of war.
Old October 24th, 2008, 09:45 PM

m0t0wn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Southern Oregon Scape???
Old October 25th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Welcome m0t0wn,

Being the member that is the furthest north of the area for the Bay Area Scapers, even I think you're just a wee bit out of our range! But you're always welcome to pop in to play!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 6th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!

Any NorCalers care to join Guerillinator and I this weekend for 'Scape?
I was thinking of inviting four additional players for a game night of 1v1, 520-points battles.
Get back to me via PM.
Old November 7th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Any NorCalers care to join Guerillinator and I this weekend for 'Scape?
I was thinking of inviting four additional players for a game night of 1v1, 520-points battles.
Get back to me via PM.
Full! Maps are 3/4 completed.

I'll post some images later tonight. Have your Dzu-Teh at the ready for one map!
Old November 14th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Emeritus Admin

Any NorCalers care to join Geurillinator, Wind Lane, and myself for some 'Scape Saturday night, 7:30 to midnight-ish?
PM me soon!
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Should the Brawl be added to the index on the first page?
Old January 8th, 2009, 12:28 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have an occasional Heroscape night at my store (current incarnation: a room in my home). I post the info on my Event Calendar (http://www.chaosmediagames.com/event_calendar.php).

We are looking for other interested players (northern SF peninsula) who would like to join us. If we had more players, it might become more regular too.

I would be happy to post other Bay Area Heroscape events on the calendar - just contact me (e-mail is best).

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread
Old January 8th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I have an occasional Heroscape night at my store (current incarnation: a room in my home). I post the info on my Event Calendar (http://www.chaosmediagames.com/event_calendar.php).

We are looking for other interested players (northern SF peninsula) who would like to join us. If we had more players, it might become more regular too.

I would be happy to post other Bay Area Heroscape events on the calendar - just contact me (e-mail is best).
Hello and welcome cmgames! You've been added to the directory!

As well, definitely check out this upcoming NorCal tournament, The New Year-New Army, created by RoninValentina:
Old January 20th, 2009, 10:51 PM

daftfighterz64 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would like to join the bay area scapers!!!!!!!
Old January 20th, 2009, 10:59 PM

Jerry22 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would like to join the bay area scapers!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers