Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old October 1st, 2008, 04:58 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I think ... no booster set for marvel will come.

Markdowns are common but do not always reflect their overall pricing.

What if they tried to sell the Marvel expansion as a different type of SKU. Instead of coding it as a HS booster, it could be coded as something else and all packaged together. Perhaps even combined with another product, kind of like the way bills are inserted into other bills to get them approved.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 1st, 2008, 06:06 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
Markdowns are common but do not always reflect their overall pricing.

What if they tried to sell the Marvel expansion as a different type of SKU. Instead of coding it as a HS booster, it could be coded as something else and all packaged together. Perhaps even combined with another product, kind of like the way bills are inserted into other bills to get them approved.

Earmarks anyone?

I would like just to see anything Marvel at this point. I still say that they need to scrap the idea of selling only "heroes" and focus on some common fodder mixed with the heroes. With Doom Army, Savage Land, Shield Agents, and Sentinels (just to name a few) we could have a great selection of figures to choose from.

I truly think we'll see them again. I think they are just working out how to package them properly. That is I hope they are.

</IMG>
Old October 2nd, 2008, 09:33 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My point is we see so much drivel sold on stores with the Marvel name printed on it that I can't fathom not getting this. Argh.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 2nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
My point is we see so much drivel sold on stores with the Marvel name printed on it that I can't fathom not getting this. Argh.
Aye, that would make missing out on more Marvel painful indeed.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 4th, 2008, 03:38 PM

m0t0wn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Re: I think ... no booster set for marvel will come.

Why wait for the Mavel set?

Ive just been taking Heroclix figures and attaching them to Heroscape bases. There is a sea of cards around here for you to use, and you can have DC characters as well!
Old October 4th, 2008, 03:42 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0t0wn View Post

Ive just been taking Heroclix figures and attaching them to Heroscape bases. There is a sea of cards around here for you to use, and you can have DC characters as well!
Wow...why didn't any of us think of this??????????
Old October 4th, 2008, 04:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0t0wn View Post

This is why.
Old October 7th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart

They are not all that bad, some are pretty cool.
Old October 9th, 2008, 03:12 PM

rwint1968 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think that more Marvel Heroscape boosters are coming. I do agree that they need to sell the booster/expansion packs with more terrain though. That makes you want to buy more, not only to grow your collection but also so you have the extra terrain to expand and build aweoms maps/play boards.

Thanks,

rwint1968

Nightwing - Guardian of Bludhaven

Jesus loves Heroscape players too!
Old October 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwint1968 View Post
I think that more Marvel Heroscape boosters are coming. I do agree that they need to sell the booster/expansion packs with more terrain though. That makes you want to buy more, not only to grow your collection but also so you have the extra terrain to expand and build aweoms maps/play boards.

Thanks,

Being that they are having a tough enough time getting the 1st boosters out you are being overly optimistic.
Old October 9th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Thanks,
I am assuming you are basing this on your own 'gut feelings' or opinion. Those of us wh doubt the release of even Wave 1 are basing that on direct information from WotC.

Thanks
Old October 9th, 2008, 03:43 PM

rwint1968 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:

Thanks,

Being that they are having a tough enough time getting the 1st boosters out you are being overly optimistic.
To Onacara: I'm an optimistic person. I believe in looking at the glass as half-full, not half-empty. I play Heroclix and Heroscape and I'm also used to all the "nay-saying" about clix, so these boards are no different from that perspective.

Quote:
I am assuming you are basing this on your own 'gut feelings' or opinion. Those of us wh doubt the release of even Wave 1 are basing that on direct information from WotC.
To Cavalier: Yes, I"m just basing what I think on my own "gut feelings". I've got no contacts at WoTC. I'd just like to see Marvel Heroscape continue and I hope it does.

Thanks,

rwint1968

Nightwing - Guardian of Bludhaven

Jesus loves Heroscape players too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion