Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 5th, 2022, 10:26 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Hey thanks for that. Testing and rules as intended it was only supposed to be for normal attacks. I'll update some language to reflect that.

And yes C.S. they are from earth. I updated the post to untangle that typo ^^
Old July 5th, 2022, 10:32 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Hey thanks for that. Testing and rules as intended it was only supposed to be for normal attacks. I'll update some language to reflect that.

And yes C.S. they are from earth. I updated the post to untangle that typo ^^
Nice; thanks for clarifying! That seems like a fine thematic approach to me.

I also realized I didn't mention this in my original post, but aside from those thematic questions which you have since responded to, I think the actual mechanics look really fun in terms of playability and simplicity.
Old July 9th, 2022, 08:00 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any further input on this at all before I post in the actual SoV this week?
Old July 9th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Has STEALTHY been used before? If not, I would just use EVASIVE 3. Slightly better defensive power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 9th, 2022, 10:25 PM

Stealthy is currently a power on deathprowl thrall. It was suggested for this build instead of my fascination with removing hitzones ^^

It was to keep with their theme of hunting, though they are mostly interchangeable.
Old July 20th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been sitting on this custom for a long time trying to get him to work right, and I think I'm getting really close to where I want him to be prior to submission. I'd love to get any feedback on it!

The mini is one of the unused Solaris Box minis. I've had a number of iterations of his abilities - particularly the second one. I had the idea of a passive ability (that I will include here for reference and any potential conversation), but I feel like that ability when paired with Raelin/Rats becomes way too punishing against melee.
Spoiler Alert!

So, I changed it to this version. I feel like the current updated version works much better and fixes problems previous versions had (for anyone who has seen previous drafts of the card).

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 20th, 2022, 12:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Right off the bat I'd limit Scrambled Transmissions to one order marker being forced to move. Having my main set of units getting all their OMs forced to a filler hero sounds rough.
Old July 20th, 2022, 12:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Or maybe "Before moving" so it takes a little setup.

Also now I want a "Major F5".

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 20th, 2022, 12:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah I might even make it 14+ for one OM, 19+ for all OMs. That way you get an extra username reference on the card too
Old July 20th, 2022, 12:45 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Right off the bat I'd limit Scrambled Transmissions to one order marker being forced to move. Having my main set of units getting all their OMs forced to a filler hero sounds rough.
It used to be 1 OM as you've suggested. But, he never saw any order markers because the chance of actually getting to move one was outweighed by the fact that you had to put an OM on him and not something else in your army. So, he never actually fulfilled his role in an army and was just relegated to clean up. That's definitely a valid concern, but in my mind less concerning than a unit that removes order markers completely. I guess he's comparable to Dund in a sense, but largely different in that his ability activates after moving (which is huge). So, I think that threat just needs to be compensated for with the d-20 roll attached to the figure, which can absolutely be tweaked to fit the right power level.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 20th, 2022, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Or maybe "Before moving" so it takes a little setup.

Yeah, I thought about that - but then thought about how that's worked out for Dund. The power becomes even worse than his at that point I think. Which maybe is okay because he has other things going for him that Dund does not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yeah I might even make it 14+ for one OM, 19+ for all OMs. That way you get an extra username reference on the card too
That's not a bad idea - make it possible to remove more than one, but add some cut offs...

EDIT: and clearly I need more username references on the card.

Old July 20th, 2022, 01:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Sounds refreshing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards