Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 6th, 2007, 07:41 PM

Cigarman has disabled reputation
So when will we see Galactus stats? My Heroclix Galactus is gathering dust in the closet. LOL

Cigarman

PS: Any chance of you doin some Marvel Zombies?
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:42 PM

Silver1327 has disabled reputation
Can you correct the wording in the Invisible Woman and turn the Force Field to only friendly figures/ ones you control. It sounds like it will automatically protect enemies too.
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver1327
Can you correct the wording in the Invisible Woman and turn the Force Field to only friendly figures/ ones you control. It sounds like it will automatically protect enemies too.
Good catch, that was definitely not the intent! I'll fix that.

As for Galactus, I don't have a card yet, but here are the stats I was thinking about, though this was before the Silver Surfer card was revealed. I may have to work in the Cosmic Power Blast somehow:

Galactus
Life: 15
Move: 1
Range: 10
Attack: 12
Defense: 14

THE POWER COSMIC: Everytime Galactus rolls dice, you may pick one die to reroll and choose the better of the two results. If Galactus goes an entire round without attacking, he may add 5 to one 20-sided die roll during the following round.

DEVOURER OF WORLDS: Before moving, roll the 20-sided die. Remove the number of hexes equivalent to the die roll from the map. These spaces must be from the edge of the map and within 10 spaces of Galactus. Any figures on the removed spaces are destroyed. Devourer of Worlds may not be used until a Herald has spent 3 full rounds without attacking. Once this has been accomplished, the herald is no longer necessary for the Devourer of Worlds.

Point Cost: 850

That's my first pass, anyway. Any suggestions?
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:54 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Just posted a MAJOR update with a lot of my superhero customs. The look of the cards is still pending an upgrade as soon as I get Marvelscape, but everything else is mostly in place. The biggest parts of this update are the inclusion of "peripheral cards", for figures that have a lot of accessories or powers that I decided I couldn't live without and the "expansion" of Iron Man to be able to use a variety of different armors. You first draft one person that can wear armor (so far, just Tony Stark, James Rhodes, and Peter Parker - for the Iron Spider armor). Then you can draft as many armors as you can afford. Once the armor is destroyed, you're left with the figure inside. He can put on another suit if he has one drafted (see the card for the details on how this is done). Tony Stark also has the option to put on suits he DIDN'T draft, if he returns to his armory (again, see his card for details).

Please give me any feedback. I'm very interested in improving and refining these as much as possible.
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:27 AM

Nice work. I'm busilly prying off some old Heroclix figures and rebasing them on HS bases as we speak.

Have the FF been tested and balanced with MHS yet? Dying to try them out.

Up for requests? Love to see some old-fashioned mutant hunting Sentinals. I got 3 just gathering dust in the back of the closet.

Cigarman
Old July 9th, 2007, 12:38 PM

The FF4 has been play tested 4-5 times now, against classic HS figures. After that they were tweaked a few times based on comments from here. So give them a try and let me know what you think.

Sentinels would be GREAT. What figures do you have? I haven't been able to find anything in a decent scale with a decent price.
Old July 9th, 2007, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl

Sentinels would be GREAT. What figures do you have? I haven't been able to find anything in a decent scale with a decent price.
I have 3 Heroclix Sentinels. The scale is perfect for HS. Don't know what the current market price is for them, as they came out a couple of years ago. I know they produced a new HC Sentinel for the Future Past HC set that came with Wolverine and Pheonix. Saw it at my FLGS last month.

Cigarman
Old July 9th, 2007, 03:53 PM

They seem to be going for about $25-30 each on eBay, plus around $10 for shipping, bringing the total to $35-40 each. That's too expensive for me, especially for something that should have multiples. Maybe I'll make a card for them anyway and keep looking for a cheaper figure. Are there any action figures of Sentinels in the 6-12" range? I could probably live with anything within that scale.
Old July 9th, 2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
They seem to be going for about $25-30 each on eBay, plus around $10 for shipping, bringing the total to $35-40 each. That's too expensive for me, especially for something that should have multiples. Maybe I'll make a card for them anyway and keep looking for a cheaper figure. Are there any action figures of Sentinels in the 6-12" range? I could probably live with anything within that scale.
The Advanced Sentinels are available at your FLGS in the Future Past HC set and are going for around $25. You could buy one, sell off the other figures in the set on ebay, and probably get your costs to around $10-15 per Sentinel.

Before doing the stats, I'd suggest going to the wizkids site and looking up the stats for the basic and advanced Sentinels. Each Sentinel fig has an adjustable dial that allows you to choose one of 3 different versions (based on different point values). They can also "capture" other figs. The rules for Sentinels are available on their website as well. Might be a good place to start for stats and powers.
Old July 10th, 2007, 01:01 PM

the mighty Thor has disabled reputation
No thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Dumb people make me mad
VOTE THOR 08

"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" Gandhi

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Grammar and Spelling are 2 VERY different things
Old July 10th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty Thor
No thor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
If you're going to contribute to someone's custom thread, please try to stay constructive and not just come off as some whiney, entitled punk kid.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2007, 03:50 PM

Thor is on the way. He is part of the next batch coming up soon (within the next few days, hopefully).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations