Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 30th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Public design of Hoth Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
The Han on Tauntaun figure is indeed a single spaced figure. Removing Han would be difficult or impossible. They are molded as one piece.
@Porkins

They are referring to switching the minis. When Han on Tauntaun uses his power, you switch him out with Han on Hoth.

Unless I missed a different post that you were referring to.
Old August 30th, 2014, 09:45 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

You missed a post. There was a question about whether we could make a custom Tauntaun by removing Han from it.
Old August 30th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You missed a post. There was a question about whether we could make a custom Tauntaun by removing Han from it.
That would be cool. But alas.
Old August 30th, 2014, 11:05 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I think killing the Taunan would be difficult an unnecessary. I realize that is how it goes thematically, but in terms of game play there is a lot of messy stuff that will need to be worked through.

That is why I tried to simplify it with my first Loyal Friend power. I think the idea of showing this very significant part of the movies in the card it important, but I am not sure if we will be able to get it perfectly thematic either though.

Just remember simple designs can be just as fun and strategic as complicated ones.

I really like that there is so much involvement and suggestions guys. Keep up the good work!

I think the carry ability could be really fun, I just don't think a card should have more than 3 abilities. So it would have to replace one of the others imo.
Old August 31st, 2014, 01:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It's late and I'm not sure how to word it, but thematically speaking I think instead of ignoring all wounds the power should leave the hero with just 1 life left. Perhaps have it so Han does not need to be next to the attacked Rebel hero at all though. So when any Rebel Hero you control takes enough wounds to be destroyed anywhere on the board, you place Han next to the figure and leave it on the board with 1 life. Then change the stats accordingly and swap figures if you really want to.

Personally I'm most interested in seeing a Han on Taunan that moves fast enough that Chewie can't keep up. Then he becomes more of a solo scout type figure rather then in a buddy pod, at least at first. Once a Rebel hero you control is in danger though, Han shows up to save him and fight by his side.
Old August 31st, 2014, 11:23 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It's late and I'm not sure how to word it, but thematically speaking I think instead of ignoring all wounds the power should leave the hero with just 1 life left. Perhaps have it so Han does not need to be next to the attacked Rebel hero at all though. So when any Rebel Hero you control takes enough wounds to be destroyed anywhere on the board, you place Han next to the figure and leave it on the board with 1 life. Then change the stats accordingly and swap figures if you really want to.

Personally I'm most interested in seeing a Han on Taunan that moves fast enough that Chewie can't keep up. Then he becomes more of a solo scout type figure rather then in a buddy pod, at least at first. Once a Rebel hero you control is in danger though, Han shows up to save him and fight by his side.
I like this take on it also. Should there be a limit to how far away the wounded figure can be? I wonder if leaving 2 wounds on the Rebel Hero might be better, so they have a little longer lease on life.
Old September 9th, 2014, 06:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

bump
Old October 23rd, 2014, 05:57 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Old November 12th, 2014, 11:34 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Han Solo of Hoth
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Scoundrel
Loyal
LARGE ???

Life 4
Move 7
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points 65-ish???

AND I THOUGHT THEY SMELLED BAD ON THE OUTSIDE
You may draft one additional Han Solo figure in your army. If you do, that Han Solo does not start the game on the battlefield. After moving and instead of attacking, you may choose a small or medium friendly figure adjacent to Han Solo of Hoth with at least one wound on its Army Card and destroy Han Solo of Hoth and remove the chosen figure from the battlefield and place that figure on another Han Solo's Army Card in your army. If you do, at the end of the round, place Han Solo and any figure on his card in your Start Zone. If Han Solo of Hoth takes one or more wounds and is destroyed, replace it with another Han Solo figure in your army and place three wound markers on that figure.

CARRY
(Carry text here - too lazy right now.)

SNOW AND ICE ENHANCED MOVEMENT
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.
Old November 12th, 2014, 12:01 PM

I like this design.
Old November 12th, 2014, 12:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
I like this design.
Is it worded well enough?
Old November 12th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I like it, too, but I'd like to suggest these changes.

Quote:
Han Solo of Hoth
Rebel Alliance

Human
Unique Hero
Scoundrel
Loyal
LARGE ???

Life 3
Move 7
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points ???

AND I THOUGHT THEY SMELLED BAD ON THE OUTSIDE
You must draft one additional Han Solo figure into your army to use this special power. That Han Solo does not start the game on the battlefield. After moving Han Solo of Hoth and instead of attacking, you may choose a small or medium friendly figure adjacent to Han with at least one wound on its Army Card and destroy Han Solo of Hoth. Remove all wound markers from the chosen figure's Army Card, and place the chosen figure on another Han Solo Army Card in your army. At the end of the round, place Han Solo and any figure on his card on any empty spaces in your Start Zone. If Han Solo of Hoth is destroyed, replace it with another Han Solo figure in your army.

CARRY

Before moving Han Solo of Hoth, choose an unengaged friendly Small or Medium figure adjacent to him. After you move Han, place the chosen figure adjacent to Han.

SNOW AND ICE ENHANCED MOVEMENT
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape