Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 6th, 2021, 09:58 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I guess I cannot shoot my arrow at that guy - all I can see is the shield he is standing behind.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 3rd, 2022, 03:24 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

EDIT- Relocated.

Last edited by AndreThaGiant; January 4th, 2022 at 02:04 AM.
Old July 20th, 2022, 02:18 AM

OCDJ-scaper is surprisingly tart

Any D&D fans or fanatics here?
Old July 20th, 2022, 02:22 AM

Also, say someone wanted to use original D&D figures in place of heroscape authentic figures for say a tournament. Is that something that is acceptable or frowned upon? For example if you were to take the Fire Giant Strider or Frost Troll from D&D and rebase the Fire Giant and call it shurrak, print off a card online, and use it. Could you? It looks as though Heroscape did… so why not, right?
Old July 20th, 2022, 02:46 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

It is going to vary by tournament. If it is the same sculpt, you're probably good regardless, but check with the tournament director.
Old July 20th, 2022, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
It is going to vary by tournament. If it is the same sculpt, you're probably good regardless, but check with the tournament director.
Thanks vann, I found what I believe to be a solid investment in using indeed the exact same sculpts online through a deep dive and plan on rebasing it for authenticity just for my own obsessive compulsions. I feel as though my eBay spending has been worrisome to my circle and rather then spend absurd amounts on originals with cards I’d just make them myself.
Old July 20th, 2022, 02:59 AM

@Agent Minivann can you tell me how to edit a title of a thread you would post?
Old July 20th, 2022, 05:59 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDJ-scaper View Post
Hit the edit button, then the "go advanced" button.
Old July 20th, 2022, 08:07 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks vann, I found what I believe to be a solid investment in using indeed the exact same sculpts online through a deep dive and plan on rebasing it for authenticity just for my own obsessive compulsions. I feel as though my eBay spending has been worrisome to my circle and rather then spend absurd amounts on originals with cards I’d just make them myself.
In case you haven't sourced a location for printing cards use the link in my signature.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old July 21st, 2022, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Hit the edit button, then the "go advanced" button.
Thank you I’ll give it a shot.
Old July 21st, 2022, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Quote:
In case you haven't sourced a location for printing cards use the link in my signature.
Appreciate that, thank you I’ll double back if and when I get them. Still working on a few things.
Old August 18th, 2022, 07:13 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Does anyone have a list of the terrain included with each of the little figure packs?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's