Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What should the 12th Day of Scapemas be?
Vipers Frenzying 7 13.21%
Vipers Viping 14 26.42%
Vipers Slith'ring 1 1.89%
Vipers Dying 3 5.66%
Zombies Rising 14 26.42%
Zombies Swarming 3 5.66%
Nagrubs Eaten 2 3.77%
Revdyers Preaching 9 16.98%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 12th, 2007, 02:47 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I voted for Vipers dying, with a DW8K in the background.
Old December 12th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think for 5 it should be 5 Lethal stingings it fits more of a song feel.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old December 12th, 2007, 05:22 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
I think for 5 it should be 5 Lethal stingings it fits more of a song feel.
That doesn't fit with the original tune though (5 Golden Rings).

I'm cool with 12 zombies rising or 12 Venocs slith'ring. I thought a little bit about it, and I think it'd be cool if you had all different kyrie for number 12. Something like 12 kyrie flying. That would look cool.
Old December 27th, 2009, 10:43 PM

Bladethorne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Twelve Days of Scapemas!

Now that's my kinda army! Hawthorne at the lead, with others from my favorite units all fighting togethor!

EDIT: Getting the tag right....

My sig would like to say that it is a sig. Let's all wave hi to the sig.
Can't find what your looking for? Try the Index.

Last edited by Bladethorne; December 29th, 2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old December 28th, 2009, 02:24 PM

Bolo knows what's in an order marker Bolo knows what's in an order marker

Well done, I voted for 12 vipers viping, but since there were 11 snipers sniping this would not make much sense.

If a chicken and a 1/2, can lay an egg and a 1/2 in a day and a 1/2, how long would it take a grasshopper with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:14 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Nicely done.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:24 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

[quote=Bladethorne;980479]
Quote:
http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...ns_Slaying.jpg
[/quote/
Now that's my kinda army! Hawthorne at the lead, with others from my favorite units all fighting togethor!

EDIT: Well it appears this Mac can't copy and paste pics.
How bout "Twelve Necro'ed Threads", though tis the season for this one I suppose.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old December 30th, 2009, 11:29 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Vipers Viping for sure!
Old January 2nd, 2010, 12:00 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well done.

I found myself not reading it but singing it.
Old December 9th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It's that time of year again! I can't believe I posted this thirteen years ago. It's a fitting remembrance of Revdyer; I have him seated on Santa's sleigh.

Old December 9th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can’t believe in all my years on heroscapers, I’d never seen this. And much like Tmac above, found myself singing it. Well done, TW, well done.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; December 9th, 2020 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Wanted to rep you but gotta spread some more love around first
Old December 10th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Smile Re: The Twelve Days of Scapemas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I can’t believe in all my years on heroscapers, I’d never seen this. And much like Tmac above, found myself singing it. Well done, TW, well done.
Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion