Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:08 AM

robbydee has disabled reputation
Wave 1 question

I'm new to Heroscape, but am buying up everything I can find ... I'm wondering if Hasbro plans to re-release Wave 1, or if it's already had its day in the sun. I've read some posts about other waves being re-released, include Wave 1 some time back, but am I out of luck, except for the highway robbery prices on ebay?
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:18 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
None of Heroscape is officialy discontinued, eventually it will cycle back and re-release Wave 1

That doesn't mean you will get it in stores though.

Of corse that might all change sometime WotC is now in charge

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:27 AM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
a lot of folks have been finding wave 1 in stores lately, robbydee. Keep looking and you may find some.

-Rant
In fact, my TRU has nothing BUT wave 1, and tons of it! More than ten packs of Gruts, at least four or five packs of romans, several packs of snipers and vipers, and a couple of hero sets. (they also have more than 20 SotM's, two big hero packs with the marro dragon in it - I forget which one it is - and 2 or 3 RotV sets.

Seemingly tons of stuff - except that I think I'm the only person who buys Heroscape out here, and I already own each of those sets. So now the store is sitting on a whole lot of duplicate product that they'll NEVER move, and I'll never get anything new! GAH!
-Rant over

So yeah - I don't know where you're located, but just keep up the search! They should be headed your way eventually

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old February 2nd, 2008, 09:31 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
You should have been looking around Xmas. My TRU dug a ton of Wave 1 out of storage for the holiday season. Now its all gone, and I'm left with a Nakita Wasteland once again.

But there is good news. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 12:04 PM

thaddeus p whirl has disabled reputation
From what I understand, WotC may or may not release wave 1...they're going to reprint the stuff that fans tell them they want the most, because they don't want to run into any more problems like the big nakita clog that you can still find at a lot of Toys R Us locations. So it may not happen soon, but I bet they'll reprint wave 1 sooner or later...there's a lot of good stuff in there!
Old February 2nd, 2008, 02:02 PM

robbydee has disabled reputation
thaddeus ... assuming you live in Cincinnati ... I bought the fortress at Meijer in Oakley last week for $11. They had two left.

Also ... any good spots for finding scape in cincy? I've had a little luck at Wal-marts ... nothing at Target.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
The Nikita clog is very annoying.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 2nd, 2008, 03:03 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Drano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old February 2nd, 2008, 05:18 PM

owvanguard is surprisingly tart
trade

You should check the trading thread as well if looking for stuff your local store does not have. just my 2cents

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion