Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Is C3V (Classic Customs Creators of Valhalla) The Future

Sign Me Up!!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 5th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I would definately be interested in helping out. Add me to the list.

DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As per my PM to Griff, I'd LOVE the chance to be on the play testing team.

Sign me up please!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

That list is growing, and if anyone else wants their name on there, just post it in this thread and I will add it, and then you will be contacted soon with a questionnaire. If you have already said that you want your name there and I have mistakenly overlooked your name, I am sorry, just re-post and I will update. Thanks.
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:54 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

I would love to be involved when this gets off the ground!

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old November 5th, 2010, 08:53 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

I'd like to be part of it
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:39 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Sign me up.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old November 5th, 2010, 10:02 PM

The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker The Champion of Weston knows what's in an order marker

Hey why not join, I'm already part of a bunch of custom groups why not this one. Sign me up.

My 100th post I am feeling it now.

The Champion of Weston is Sir Denrick...
in the DIAMOND CAVE...
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

I wont be able to contribute much, but I'd like to help in any small way possible.
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Griffin, Bats, GO...who are they other "big 6"? (There are a lot of names on that list, but no one's marked.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2010, 01:27 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm not sure that number is locked in at 6 right now. The ones who've been discussing things most actively behind the scenes right now are 1Mmirg, Sherman Davies, Atmospro, Griffin, GreyOwl, and I. That said, based on comments made to me in private, I believe Jexik is willing to join us as a Designer and Grungebob is willing to join us as a Reviewer and we'll certainly want to hear any input they're willing to give as well.
Ultimately we'll need to get a private board together here, if at all possible, and start talking with people about where they best fit in with the project.
Here's what we're looking at for the group's overall "needs" without presuming that anyone is currently "assigned" anywhere yet:

Designers - 5-8 members
Reviewers - 3-5 members
Lead Playtesters - 3-5 members
Playtesters - as many members as we can get (they, unfortunately, wouldn't fit into the Inner Sanctum though as this part of the group would really need to be public in order to recruit new membership over time).
Editors - 3-5 members
Art Department - This is Atmospro's territory, though I think GreyOwl is trying to convince him to let GreyOwl help. They'll have to decide on the needs there, though I know photographers are desired and I've seen some names thrown around.
Obviously the Designer area is going to be the most sought after one, but each area will have an equal vote in the overall process and an equally important role to play. That said, we'll need to be highly selective in each of these positions in order to ensure the overall quality of the group and the longterm success and prestige of the group.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2010, 01:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, I should note that this infrastructure is only taking unit designs into account. I could see bringing in membership specifically for projects like rulebooks, scenarios, fiction, and so on as well. I really think that inclusion and division of labor should be hallmarks of this project.
But they're also need to be a lot of strictly observed rules of conduct in the threads to keep from having a situation where too many voices are trying to express themselves at once. Kind of a "only the design team posts during the design phase, only the review team posts during the review phase, only the editors post during the editing phase, etc." type of thing.
Meaning people brought in to work on rule books would really be asked to keep their comments to those threads and so on for other projects as well.
I'm sure we'd have a general area (or several) for more overlapping discussions though, where concerns could be brought up without bogging down any design threads.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion