Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 21st, 2010, 07:58 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

From the journal of Razach, the death knight: The brave orcish champion, Orgnil, put his all into destroying the four Greater Ice Elementals, the Dzu-Teh, the Templar Cavalry, and Sergeant Drake Alexander. Kaibor Nawa, the samurai, Grunthak, the orcish archer, and Adrianna, the elven fire wizard and myself aided Orgnil in this. Orgnil rushed into battle, heedless of the danger, and began lashing out with his twin blades. His hardy nature, which we had all grown to appreciate by now, proved to be an asset here, as he withstood blow after blow from the massive constructs. With our aid, the monsters and their primate companions were dispatched. We had not reckoned on the Sergeant proving to be the danger he was.
Orgnil's eyes were filled with the light of battle, and he gave out a great roar when Drake fired his pistol right near the orc's head. He charged the sergeant, and seemed to have injured him. Orgnil had overextended himself, and it proved to be to his cost. Drake's sword sliced the orc across the chest. Our brave friend fell to the ground. He would move no more. The sergeant turned to my three other companions. He seemed to have forgotten that I was there.
I hailed him, and, when he turned, I charged. I rammed him head-on, and stabbed him through the chest.
We mourned the loss of yet another companion, and proceeded onwards.
The next day we come upon the samurai Kaemon Awa, Major Q10, a Fen Hydra, and the evil Othkurik. They seemed to be confused by our prescence, so we took the chance to rush their defenses. Grunthak and Adrianna assaulted Kaemon, while Kaibor and I charged for the Hydra. We sliced off two of its heads, while the wizard and archer took out the samurai archer.
Othkurik flew out, and began blasting us with acid. I held up fairly well, while my samurai companion was injured slightly. Grunthak moved in closer took aim at the last two heads with his heavy bow. He took them both clean off with one shot. Q10 wounded my samurai companion with his rockets. Adrianna and Grunthak moved up behind the two of us, and wounded Othkurik slightly. As I expected, the dragon did not like that very much.
I engaged the dragon in combat, but he blocked my stroke. The dragon attempted to fly away to a newer vantage point. I could tell that he was going to target my three companions, so I swung at him as he took to the air. My stroke missed, and the dragon landed a few feet away. He took in a breath, and launched a spray of acid at Adrianna, catching Kaibor and Grunthak in the blast.
It only slightly wounded Adrianna, but the other two were brought VERY close to the point of death. The dragon's eyes glittered, but only slightly, as Kaibor and I closed the distance. We failed to wound the dragon, but then Grunthak and Adrianna finished him off.
Major Q10 saw his chance, and launched his rockets not at Grunthak or Kaibor, but at our elven companion. Both rockets hit, but the elf was still standing. I engaged the soulborg, and wounded him slightly.
He disengaged. This time, my stroke hit him as he left the engagement. He launched two more rockets at Adrianna, and then she too fell. I felt that it was time to finish this, and so I drove my sword into the soulborg's metal chest. There was a crackling sound as my sword penetrated DEEP into the metal. Q10 fell over as Kaibor, Grunthak, and I proceeded into the darkness.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 21st, 2010, 10:13 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

For the Doggin, you could do something loyalty based, and also gice it a "venomous Bite" Power that increases the amount of wounds an enemy takes on a successful strike.
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:29 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
From the journal of Razach, the death knight:
Spoiler Alert!
That's pretty cool, a little unnecessary though nothing that a list of enemies fought couldn't have done. And as extensive this report was it still didn't tell me what powers the Heroes had except for the few hints like "overextended himself" and "with his heavy bow"

It was still a fun read though!

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gorthan313 again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
For the Doggin, you could do something loyalty based, and also gice it a "venomous Bite" Power that increases the amount of wounds an enemy takes on a successful strike.
Is Dund really known for being a loyal type? Or venomous?
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:36 PM

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heh. Actually, there were no hints in that story. The 'overextended himself' meant that he had heedlessly rushed into the thick of things with his Blood Hungry special attack.

I'll try and figure out which enemies were fought when, as well as give you the powers of the heroes tomorrow. I remember the enemies from Stage Four onwards, but that's about it, unfortunately. For the power summary, do you want all of the heroes, or just the remaining ones?

Old October 21st, 2010, 11:42 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I'll try and figure out which enemies were fought when, as well as give you the powers of the heroes tomorrow. I remember the enemies from Stage Four onwards, but that's about it, unfortunately. For the power summary, do you want all of the heroes, or just the remaining ones?
I can figure out the enemies from your report above (unless there were more that weren't written about). I guess I only need the powers of the Heroes that were in the battles.

Would it be helpful if I posted up somewhere the kind of battle report I'm looking for, for those want to give them?
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Quote:
I can figure out the enemies from your report above (unless there were more that weren't written about). I guess I only need the powers of the Heroes that were in the battles.

Would it be helpful if I posted up somewhere the kind of battle report I'm looking for, for those want to give them?

Yeah, it would probably be helpful if you posted what kind of report you were looking for. I'd probably still add a journal entry from Razach though before each report.

Old October 21st, 2010, 11:51 PM

Quote:
I'd probably still add a journal entry from Razach though before each report.
Awesome
Old October 22nd, 2010, 11:41 AM

Here's an example of what I'm looking for from battle reports. If you ever need to reference back to it, its on the front page with the post that includes the links to my battle reports

You're free to include more than the minimum in your report, but here is an example of what I need:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Here's an example of what I'm looking for from battle reports. If you ever need to reference back to it, its on the front page with the post that includes the links to my battle reports

You're free to include more than the minimum in your report, but here is an example of what I need:
Spoiler Alert!

Gotcha.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:15 PM

Just uploading the powers the heroes had at the start of Stage Seven.

Kaibor
Level 4 Samurai
Counterstrike 1
Last Stand 2
Defensive Swiftness 3
Sheathed Stance 2
One-Handed Stance 2

Grunthak
Level 4 orc archer
Heavy Bow 3
Timely Shot 2
Cover Fire 1
Fall Back 2
Fall Back Shot 2

Razach
Level 4 death knight
One Shield Defense 1
Nether Blast 1
Death Coil 3
Cleave 1
Sweeping Assault 4

Stage Seven consisted of:
Sujoah
Cyprien
Sonya
Su-Bak-Na

I'll upload Razach's report and the end result of the battle tonight.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:26 PM

Down to three huh? Didn't you start with like 9 or something? Are any of those 3 showing to do more damage than the other two? I bet they're all pretty much unstoppable now.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Down to three huh? Didn't you start with like 9 or something? Are any of those 3 showing to do more damage than the other two? I bet they're all pretty much unstoppable now.

Started with 8. I would still have more than three if not for some bad defense rolls from some of my party.
As to any one person being a tank, I would have to say that the archer is actually doing more damage than the death knight or samurai. Which, of course, would make him a bigger target....
If I had to guess before this battle, I would say that the archer would be the one to go down, if anyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions