Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 8th, 2020, 09:53 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
WTB: Zombie Hulks

Looking to purchase a few Zombie Hulks. PM if you have them or any leads? (I know they are on ebay but hoping to find a little better deal on them)
Old May 9th, 2020, 01:42 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: WTB: Zombie Hulks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Looking to purchase a few Zombie Hulks. PM if you have them or any leads? (I know they are on ebay but hoping to find a little better deal on them)
I have a couple extra Zombie hulks but I was really hoping to trade them for something I dont have. You wouldn't happen to have any of the newly released Red Mantis Blade Dancers (Assassins) or Wildwood Runners (Twig Blights) would you?
Old May 11th, 2020, 09:30 AM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker
Re: WTB: Zombie Hulks

Sorry I don't have those units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
I have a couple extra Zombie hulks but I was really hoping to trade them for something I dont have. You wouldn't happen to have any of the newly released Red Mantis Blade Dancers (Assassins) or Wildwood Runners (Twig Blights) would you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades