Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Spellbook of Waking Nightmare - Vote Initial Playtes

Could be evil with Walkers. Forcing LEAs and setting them up to walk into you might be nasty.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:15 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 1st, 2017, 09:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 1st, 2017, 09:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'll hit the initial tomorrow night.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 03:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Waking Nightmare - Initial Playtesting

This Passes to Initial Playtesting!

Thank you Ronin - appreciated.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 2nd, 2017, 08:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sorting out some computer issues, probably won't have a report up until tomorrow
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Sorting out some computer issues, probably won't have a report up until tomorrow
Not a problem, sir, I hope it works out for you. I look forward to seeing your tests.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:10 PM
Symbiotic

We're in good shape. I actually had everything squared away (computer-wise) last night, like I thought I would, but it was a little later than I wanted to start playtesting, especially since I ended up having an impromptu Supers League game - would have had to start testing near midnight, which is well past my bedtime. I'll have you something in a few hours.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
Symbiotic

@Lazy Orang
I'm up for running more games, but I put a pause on the initial here to give you a chance to take stock and determine what, if anything, you'd want to see from further testing.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Waking Nightmare @20

Army Test
Map: Custom (Hydra Gehenna Base with houses instead of castle walls)
Units: Waking Nightmare, Karnilla, Moloids x10 (450) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist (450)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Waking Nightmare, Raven, Walker x7, Skrull Infiltrator x4 (600) vs Batman I, Robin (Dick), Nite Owl, Huntress (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Slightly below average luck for WN in these games, but it still felt like a worthwhile investment. Lots of potential tactical uses here. Two wins, but I feel pretty comfortable chalking that up to it being used in conjunction with great units in advantageous match-ups.
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@Lazy Orang
I'm up for running more games, but I put a pause on the initial here to give you a chance to take stock and determine what, if anything, you'd want to see from further testing.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Waking Nightmare @20

Army Test
Units: Waking Nightmare, Karnilla, Moloids x10 (450) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist (450)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Waking Nightmare, Raven, Walker x7, Skrull Infiltrator x4 (600) vs Batman I, Robin (Dick), Nite Owl, Huntress (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Slightly below average luck for WN in these games, but it still felt like a worthwhile investment. Lots of potential tactical uses here. Two wins, but I feel pretty comfortable chalking that up to it being used in conjunction with great units in advantageous match-ups.
Looking good to me! The only other test I'm wondering about is using Zombie as simpler/more likely to see in game but less potentially powerful variant of the Walking Dead strategy, but, honestly, I'm happy with that result. I'm honestly probably happy to move forward, but, after the Mesmerise debacle, I'm hesitant with spells, so I'm going to call in the CRB to take stock - @dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @weebaer , thoughts?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 4th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Symbiotic

I think you're unlikely to see the kind of conflict here that you did over Mesmerize. The main spells that have ignited controversy are the ones where the cast is basically a free action (ie, you don't have to give anything else up to cast it, or even really plan around the spell), since that makes for a big efficiency boost. Coming at the expense of an attack makes WN tactically interesting and keeps it from straying into that territory.
Old June 4th, 2017, 06:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

^^ that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library