Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 29th, 2017, 08:18 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Spellbook of Living Nightmare - Breathing

You may want to add a clause about only the caster being able to make LEAs, or it could become much more powerful/confusing.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old May 29th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
You may want to add a clause about only the caster being able to make LEAs, or it could become much more powerful/confusing.
But that isn't the intent, as I made clear earlier - if that were the intent, it'd definitely be in there.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Spellbook of Nightmare - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Or if you cast it when surrounded by enemies, or when you have your enemy surrounded. I'm thinking Karnilla and a Moloid swarm, though I've never played it and am not comfortable with it (no idea how to use You Will Be Mine....) would be pretty necessary testing for this spell, though any spellcaster who has synergies that can help activate other figures into good positions (i.e. Mutants and Titans) or who has a sidekick such as Wong or Jubilee (or Zombie...) will appreciate it. Just testing it with an Ant or Civvie swarm could work well, too.

Hmmm... Also an interesting way to free yourself from lockdown type figures, like Doc Ock, Blob or Mr. Fantastic.
Yeah, lots of possible tactical uses for the spell if you can manage to get the right opportunity.
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Definite preference for the "before moving" version but that's settled at this point I think.

"Living Nightmare" doesn't sound very spell-like to me, personally. But I'm not sure of the theme. Is the caster summoning something? Turning into something scary? Casting an illusion on everyone around him/her?
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Definite preference for the "before moving" version but that's settled at this point I think.

"Living Nightmare" doesn't sound very spell-like to me, personally. But I'm not sure of the theme. Is the caster summoning something? Turning into something scary? Casting an illusion on everyone around him/her?
It's definitely not summoning anything or actually turning into something legitimately more dangerous - it's an illusory thing to make those near him or her see the caster as a living nightmare and flee in terror.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How would you feel about Night Terrors?

Induced Nightmare?

Inflicted Nightmare?

Mystical Nightmare?
Old May 30th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Hard as ice

I really want the word Nightmare in there - honestly, none of those really feel like they have the ring to me that Living Nightmare has.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think we can keep the word Nightmare in the spell name, but 'Living' suggests something that is not an illusion.

Terrifying Nightmare
Spectral Nightmare
Nightmarish Visage
Face Your Nightmare
Fear the Nightmare
Flee the Nightmare
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Spellbook of Nightmare

Trying to clean up the wording here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Nightmare
Unique Spell
?? Points

Before taking a turn with this figure, you may cast this spell. Each opposing player must move each figure they control without the Fearless personality that is adjacent to this figure up to 4 spaces. Figures moved by Nightmare must end their movement unengaged, if possible. After casting Nightmare, you may not attack this turn.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 30th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I was coming to suggest Nightmare Visage, which I think sounds pretty cool.
Old May 30th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like doing something like Illusory Nightmare or Spectral Nightmare. Hits the theme more clearly than Living Nightmare, which sounds more like a reality warper thing to me.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Mystical or Spectral Nightmare sound good to me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library