Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 14th, 2018, 06:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 4/21/18

Yeah, I'd pick 10x Stingers over most of these hero armies.

Other ideas for 600/unlimited spaces:
8x 4th, Eldgrim
6x 4th, Sgt. Drake (SoTM)
Q9, Marcu Esenwein, 10x Rats
Raelin (SoTM), 8x Stingers
Taelord, 7x Stingers
Taelord, 3x Repulsors, 3x Snipers
3x Gladiatrons, 6x Blastatrons
3x Gladiatrons, 4x Blastatrons, Raelin (SoTM)
2x Gladiatrons, 6x Blastatrons, Raelin (RoTV)
4x Yari, 4x Harquebus, Kato
Old May 14th, 2018, 08:05 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Venoc Vipers x15

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 15th, 2018, 01:42 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@flameslayer93 and I played a round of the Heroes vs. Squads tonight. Armies were:

Quote:
My Armies:

Cathar Spearmen x5
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)
Krav Maga Agents

Krug
Migol Ironwill
Ne-Gok-Sa
Eltahale
Cyprien Esenwein

flameslayer93’s Armies:

4th x2
Knights of Weston x5
Gilbert
Orrick

Hercules
Bramcephys
Braxas
Charos
The Varja
I took my Cathars and FS took his Heroes. He *crushed* me without using Charos or Heracles. I did take out Braxas and Bram and landed 3 wounds on The Varja. If the Figure limit was set to 3, a couple of die rolls here and there could have swung things.
Old May 15th, 2018, 02:24 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@flameslayer93 and I played a round of the Heroes vs. Squads tonight. Armies were:

Quote:
My Armies:

Cathar Spearmen x5
Krav Maga Agents

Krug
Migol Ironwill
Ne-Gok-Sa
Eltahale
Cyprien Esenwein

flameslayer93’s Armies:

4th x2
Knights of Weston x5
Gilbert
Orrick

Hercules
Bramcephys
Braxas
Charos
The Varja
I took my Cathars and FS took his Heroes. He *crushed* me without using Charos or Heracles. I did take out Braxas and Bram and landed 3 wounds on The Varja. If the Figure limit was set to 3, a couple of die rolls here and there could have swung things.
Thinking on it, 3 figures limits you to a maximum of 675 points (Bram, Mok, Jotun). A 600 point swarm is likely going to chew that up unless a player packs a Squadkiller. Bram, Q9, and Braxas might be able to handle it, but then again maybe not.

Also, Braxas was insane in our game, stopping a good number of attacks and killing about half of your Cathars plus the Krav. The Cathars are too expensive to consistently lose 2/3 per turn. Maybe if they were Romans?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 15th, 2018, 02:31 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Quote:
My Armies:

Cathar Spearmen x5
Krav Maga Agents

Krug
Migol Ironwill
Ne-Gok-Sa
Eltahale
Cyprien Esenwein

flameslayer93’s Armies:

4th x2
Knights of Weston x5
Gilbert
Orrick

Hercules
Bramcephys
Braxas
Charos
The Varja
Thinking on it, 3 figures limits you to a maximum of 675 points (Bram, Mok, Jotun). A 600 point swarm is likely going to chew that up unless a player packs a Squadkiller. Bram, Q9, and Braxas might be able to handle it, but then again maybe not.

Also, Braxas was insane in our game, stopping a good number of attacks and killing about half of your Cathars plus the Krav. The Cathars are too expensive to consistently lose 2/3 per turn. Maybe if they were Romans?
Weren't you going to bed?

Maybe 4 would be better. We're just gonna have to keep testing it.

Btw, for the June fun event, I think we will run something involving @kolakoski 's new format: 16 Card Snake Draft
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:07 AM
I could go

That would be a lot of fun. Just be sure to have Todd update it on fb

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 1st, 2018, 01:52 PM
I could go

Alright alright alright, we are fast approaching the June 16th event. I’m probably coming, with Nick and Angie as maybes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old June 2nd, 2018, 06:27 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Ron and I will almost certainly be there.

Last edited by Grimnak; June 5th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:42 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I will probably be there. But kind of lost on the format? Is there a thread I am missing?

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old June 4th, 2018, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Hosey and I will probably be there. But kind of lost on the format? Is there a thread I am missing?
I’ll let you know by the weekend. It’s just gonna be a fun thing. Todd’s been saying 3 Heroes for a certain point value for King of the Hill but I’ll confirm.
Old June 4th, 2018, 10:02 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Ok. Thanks. It all depends on my work schedule, but we are definitely planning on it.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old June 5th, 2018, 07:15 PM

Selling a bunch of figures exclusively to the C2P group during the June, and if necessary, the July events.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events