Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 17th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Valhalla doorway to the multiverse.

My belief is in the multiverse theory and with that the world of Valhalla and our world are indeed connected, Here’s why I think this. The new valkyrie generals was created in a foul way unlike the other valkyrie generals were made by drinking the water. The way Valkrill was made, tainted the well springs to turn into plain water and now they are cut off from all the world including our own. Now with no visions, no new wellspring water to summon warriors, grant long life and the power that comes with a drink of well spring water what is there left to fight and die over? Utarg controls the majority of land in Valhalla and his force’s out number Jandar’s forces even without Einar’s troops. Both Aquilla and Valkrill have not had enough time to summon a proper army so all they can hope for is to allie themselves with whomever will take them under their wing of protection. Aquilla has a mulish, Valkrill has at best a gang with no real heavy hitters. So in that I think someone at WoTC is Valkrill, and he wants Valhalla cut off from the multiverse, that’s how evil this guy is. So now it is up to Jandra, Utgar, Einar, Aquilla, Ullar and Vydar to stop Valkrill, find pure wellspring water and reopen the pathways to the multiverse. Can they do it? Only time will tell. Until then I would say it is safe to go into the bermuda triangle. Hope you have enjoyed this.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old November 26th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Valhalla doorway to the multiverse.

Just read this for the first time. I wouldn't mind comparing evil unnatural Valkyrie General Valkrill with mindless corporate entity Wizards of the Coast. Now the chaos theme would be to introduce a new wave and 5, only 5, reprints, then re-discontinue scape.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News