Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 4th, 2012, 12:55 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Welcome aboard, warlordofthewolves! Don't forget to apply for your C3G Membership badge (Scapey will tell you how).
I will?
Yep - familial obligation.
Dang! I knew there was a catch!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 4th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In all my excitement, I forgot to congratulate WOTW, sorry bout that. Well deserved promotion man you earned it, welcome to the C3G group.

C3G team building links.
Old March 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yep. Welcome WotW. You are most appreciated here and I am glad ScapeMage got you involved.
Old March 4th, 2012, 03:05 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats Warlord! This is great news all around.
Old March 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Hey REJ, I think I may be going camping in WV with some friends in a month or two. While I am there, we should play some games. My buddies game as well.
Let me know also. If your close enough I'll meet up for some games.
Old March 4th, 2012, 03:59 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Sweet. My buddy owns some land on a mountain, and we are gonna camp, hunt, and fish there. And since we all play games, we will likely be gaming there also.
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:14 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

So if I buy land on a mountain in Vermont, will you come here?

Old March 4th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It might be cheaper for you to just come down here for a week.
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
If I can camp, hunt, fish, drink, and game on said land, yes. Definitely.
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
It might be cheaper for you to just come down here for a week.
It would be a 3 for 1 coupon with family down there even.

Old March 4th, 2012, 04:47 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Hey REJ, I think I may be going camping in WV with some friends in a month or two. While I am there, we should play some games. My buddies game as well.
Let me know also. If your close enough I'll meet up for some games.
WV isn't too far from me either...

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
If I can camp, hunt, fish, drink, and game on said land, yes. Definitely.
I'm sure you can do all of those things, but I will have to check if all of them are legal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy