Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 31st, 2011, 04:02 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Welcome to C3G!!!

Congrats Davidlhsl

C3G team building links.
Old December 31st, 2011, 04:44 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What can I say about this other than that davidhslshslshslshlshslshl is the best and every bit deeper her gets his claws in this project, the better!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 31st, 2011, 06:03 PM

dxash360 Woo who?

Just wanted to say ya'll have done a great job this year. I'm impressed with what ya'll have done this Christmas. I felt like a little kid who opened up his presents on Christmas morning!

I can't wait to see what is coming in 20012! Happy New Year.

I'm Red Eyed Jedi's buddy, I help him with posting pictures, editing his avatar and oh playtesting to He finally talked me into joining. I don't spell good so forgive me in advance. (he's typing for me now)
Old December 31st, 2011, 06:18 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

David, Griffin threw you in the basement and you're thanking him! There's no stairs back out, so your stuck for good. At least it isn't flood season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxash360 View Post
I can't wait to see what is coming in 20012!
Only another 18,000 years wait.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 31st, 2011, 06:30 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

He told you he couldn't spell.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 31st, 2011, 07:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxash360 View Post
Just wanted to say ya'll have done a great job this year. I'm impressed with what ya'll have done this Christmas. I felt like a little kid who opened up his presents on Christmas morning!

I can't wait to see what is coming in 20012! Happy New Year.

I'm Red Eyed Jedi's buddy, I help him with posting pictures, editing his avatar and oh playtesting to He finally talked me into joining. I don't spell good so forgive me in advance. (he's typing for me now)
Thanks for the encouragement! We aim to please.

Feel free to post as often as you would like. We love having new blood and we welcome you to be a part of our community. Don't worry about spelling too too much, just as long as you try your best and be respectful when others correct you. I have dyslexia, so I am used to it myself.

Anyways, welcome, and join in the fun.
Old December 31st, 2011, 07:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G in 20012, that is going to be something. I bet you will actually be able to become the heroes and wield their powers, lucky future punks. Every beer will be a Burt's. Players exclaiming such legendary phrases as, "You pulled a Griffin" and
"Tickle my Pickle".

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 31st, 2011, 09:30 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
C3G in 20012, that is going to be something. I bet you will actually be able to become the heroes and wield their powers, lucky future punks. Every beer will be a Burt's. Players exclaiming such legendary phrases as, "You pulled a Griffin" and
"Tickle my Pickle".
Well we could just try and guess what it will be like in the 853rd century when the Justice Legion A patrols the planets.

Old December 31st, 2011, 10:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

OK you got me....between what I have been seeing from you guys plus Grish's terrain rules coupled with the extra cash I had from my fantasy football winnings I took the plunge and ordered 80+ Heroclix figures. Not all of them have cards yet so expect some requests from me
Old December 31st, 2011, 10:22 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the other side, Onacara!

Have fun!

Old December 31st, 2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
OK you got me....between what I have been seeing from you guys plus Grish's terrain rules coupled with the extra cash I had from my fantasy football winnings I took the plunge and ordered 80+ Heroclix figures. Not all of them have cards yet so expect some requests from me
Another victory for me!

Didn't you take Avalanche or Elektra or at NHSD? I knew there was some light in that cave.

TotalCon: Me, you, Grish, Taeble, GreenMtnGoblin, WarlordoftheWolves. It's on.

Old December 31st, 2011, 10:44 PM
Business Casual

O to be in geographically small, populous states.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy