Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old December 19th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Drafting Table

Yeah, it might not be so bad once it's actually on the table. I should be finding out shortly into the new year.
Old December 20th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes it is really intuitive to play but of course we have to have the official rules.

The current system will be most useful for someone who wants to drop buildings unto a map and just play. The shading will be great for those who want to print out a base map for every building.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:10 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Here is some basic ruins.

Now with opening and closing windows and doors.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:29 PM

When we finish up the Small House the next Plasticville building will be the Apartment Complex.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. Looks like the door frame is just barely on our scale, there.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Here is some basic ruins.

Now with opening and closing windows and doors.
Ruins with breakable wall sections would be cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:07 PM

Aww yeah. Certainly an option and actually a much better one.

That was more of a 'proof of concept' for doors and windows and is more applicable to solid buildings.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Cool. Looks like the door frame is just barely on our scale, there.
Not really going to be an issue as I believe we decided that the Apt. would be exterior play only(there is a decent amount of space on the roof.

There would be rules to allow figures to 'use the stairs' to get to the roof.
This one has been developed mostly by YK.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 31st, 2016, 09:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Entering and Exiting Enclosed Structures (Buildings)
If an enclosed structure features more than one Exit space, figures may use these to travel through the enclosed structures.

Any Tiny, Small, Medium, or Large figure up to Height 7 that is occupying an Exit space may move to any empty, non-adjacent Exit space (or spaces, for double based figures) on or adjacent to the same enclosed structure, as long as moving into the second Exit space constitutes a legal move (i.e. if it is not occupied by an enemy figure, or by a friendly figure that is engaged).

Moving from one Exit space to a non-adjacent Exit space requires 4 spaces of movement for most one or two story Buildings, but each Enclose Structure will specify the number of spaces required to move through it in its Book.

Figures do not need to start their turn on an Exit space in order to travel through an enclosed structure this way. They only need to move into an Exit space with enough spaces remaining in their movement for that turn. If they do not have enough spaces remaining when they move into an Exit space, they cannot travel to a non-adjacent Exit space this turn.
Figures do not automatically stop when they move into Exit spaces and can continue moving after traveling between Exit spaces with any remaining movement available.

All normal engagement rules apply for figures moving out of Exit spaces. In this way, moving from one Exit space to another is similar to figure placement rules, but with an associated static movement cost.

Interior Access Structures
Some terrain features that completely cover multiple spaces do offer a way to view the interior of the structure and directly move figures around in the interior of the structure, as well as contain interior spaces that figures can occupy. These are known as interior access structures, and cover many buildings with playable interiors. For example, a building like the Small House is an interior access structure.

Occupying Interior Access Structures
The Book of each Interior Access Structure specifies what size and height figure can occupy that structure. Most Interior Access Structures permit Tiny, Small, Medium, and Large figures, up to Height 7, to occupy them, as long as those figures can fit normally into available spaces within those structures. The Small House, for example, allows Tiny, Small, Medium, and Large figures, up to Height 7, to occupy available spaces in its interior.

Entering Interior Access Structures
Each interior access structure has Entrance spaces marked in its Book. Any figure that can occupy an interior access structure can enter that same interior access structure, so long as that figure follows all of the normal rules of movement and engagement in the process.

So I've been thinking about this portion in particular and thought of a way to simplify all of this and not need to count spaces to see if you can make it to the other side and not have to worry about interior spaces unless it is a building that has an exposed interior which can come later.

Just make it take your whole move to travel from one exit to another...in other words if you start your turn on an exit space, instead of moving you may move/place that figure to another exit space.

A figure that starts its turn on an entrance/exit space may, instead of it's normal move, move to any other entrance/exit space of this building.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:56 PM

I think we went with a set number to not disadvantage speedsters.
Some did not like the idea a Walker moved through a building at the same rate as Flash.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I think we went with a set number to not disadvantage speedsters.
Some did not like the idea a Walker moved through a building at the same rate as Flash.
Yeah that crossed my mind as well after I posted but I figured I'd leave it up. I used that mechanic for a DO that I'm working on. There was a sneak peak in the photo's I posted recently.

Old April 11th, 2017, 09:50 AM

Here is what I have been working on and I think it displays what I want to do with foamboard buildings.

I found this cardboard giftbox(?) at Goodwill. I cannot find it online unfortunately.
It is almost a perfect 7x3 hexes and in pretty good scale. It has two removable roofs.

On the other side, which would be the front, I cut out windows (leaving some hinged, and tried inserting a plastic window) and hinged a couple doors and even added a balcony.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers