Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2009, 04:53 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart
Reputation Points

I have a few questions about Reputation. How many reputation points do you need to get 2,3,4 and so on bars. A friend of mine said that you have to have two bars of reputation to give any positive rep. He also said that you have to be a site supporter to give negitive rep. I was wondering if my friend was correct and also wha amounts of rep you need to give rep.

I am sorry if this has been asked before but I have searched several times and have found nothing. Thanks, FBD88

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old May 24th, 2009, 04:56 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Reputation Points

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=17597

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old May 24th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

If you go to the very last page of the thread that Swamper linked Abomination posted the rep needed for each additional green card. It's in post #1573. The first post in that thread gives the rep needed for each Rep Title.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old May 25th, 2009, 12:57 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

Thank you very much for all of your help.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion