Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old May 16th, 2008, 07:20 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Feylund story

This is my story of how Syvarris actually came to Valhalla.

Chapter One: The battle

Syvarris ran through the forest. "Huff huff." He had been running for 20 minutes. "Huff huff." He turned to run backwards, and fired two arrows into the dense underbrush, now in front of him.
"RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRR!!!"
He hit something. Something now very mad. Probably an ogre that had been chasing him. <Please, oh please, don't let it be Krug! PLEASE!!>
A giant, green Ogre, the size of a house, crushed out of the underbrush. He was holding a very primitive meat cleaver. He had a small head with larger ears. Light green skin covered his very fat body. He wore leather armor that was much too small for him. Feylund had some weird creatures. At least there was only one of them.
"KRUG SMASH PUNY ELF MAN!!"
"Damn." he muttered, as he pulled his bow string taut and let loose two arrows in quick succession, landing in Krug's belly.
He roared and charged.
Syvarris ran and climbed up a rock. Krug reached him and swung at him. He missed by inches, after Syvarris ducked, crushing a tree to splinters. Syvarris stood, fired two arrows and was hit in the side of the head by...something heavy. Krug caught him on the back swing.
Suddenly, two more Ogres crashed into the clearing from the underbrush. They were all blue, and almost transparent. Krug roared at them to step back, but they took a step forward. He swung at one.
It was smaller than the other, and much faster. He dodged, easily. The other Ogre was caught on the back swing. It passed right through him.
It was a phantasmal! The other one jumped down behind Krug, ran through him into a tree and vanished. That one was a phantasmal too!
He roared angrily and spun around to get his prey.
He cocked his head and gave a questioning "Huuuugh?" Syvarris was gone. He sighed, and sat down to pick arrows out of his belly.

That last part, I imagine a really fat green thing, sitting on the ground with his legs in front of him, looking like a fat little kid poking something.

Last edited by Heroscape Elffy; May 17th, 2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:51 AM

To-BI-As has disabled reputation
Re: Feylund story

I like it ^^ the way you show the "stupidy" of krug is funny ^^

Tobi

Rise, run, feed, ripen, wound, wither, fall, rise again...!

Marro is Might!
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:01 AM

The Scaped is surprisingly tart

I think it's a story worth telling.

Want to discuss anime and manga with a friendly community? Come to DDR!
http://dokidokirevolution.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Old May 17th, 2008, 11:49 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Scaped
I think it's a story worth telling.
Says the guy who thinks he's Ullar's number one fan. Full chapter one coming soon!
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The KRUG SMASH PUNY ELF MAN is a bit Incredible Hulkish...Do ogres even speak English (Do elves for that matter?)

A dictionary and spell checker would help too....A bow is drawn taut not taught.
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:01 PM
has been BANNED

Double post sorry
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:05 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

I'll fix the 'taut' part, but just because I'm typing in engish, doesn't mean thats the language they're speaking. I'm trying to think of something better for Krug to shout at Syvarris. Help would be appreciated.
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:07 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I'll fix the 'taut' part, but just because I'm typing in engish, doesn't mean thats the language they're speaking. I'm trying to think of something better for Krug to shout at Syvarris. Help would be appreciated.

What if he shouted..."I AM BECOMING A WOMAN!!!!!"

Old May 17th, 2008, 12:14 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Funny...I am really hating ever saying that. If some admin would please eliminate Oncara, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:19 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Funny...I am really hating ever saying that. If some admin would please eliminate Oncara, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I am sure your request will be honored.
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:20 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Are you high, or am I actually making you laugh. Updating Chapter one on first post as I type this...but in another window.
Old May 17th, 2008, 08:10 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Are you high, or am I actually making you laugh. Updating Chapter one on first post as I type this...but in another window.
Not to hijack your thread, but that is hilarious since Afromans "Because I Got High" just started playing on my computer.

Decent little story too, keep it up.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction