Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old May 23rd, 2007, 01:10 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Nilfheim+Drake+luck+superior tactics=total victory!

I just played an amazing battle! We played a 900 point game on a long battlefield. My end had a platform with battlements suspended in the air (a hexagon with a support on each corner.) There was a lake with two parallel sand bars running the long way down the map, and my opponent's side was hilly. I drafted EI, 4th, Nilf, Charos, Drake, Kelda, and Marcus, while my opponent had AE, WoA, Kiova, Krug, Shades, Syv, Tag Sam, Microcorps, and KeeMoShi.

We both moved slowly towards each other at first. I established a presence, then a defensive position on the castle. Deciding to speed things up a bit I sent Nilf and Drake over to harass the enemy and maybe draw them within range of the rifles. Nilf hit the hills and battled with the microcorps and Samurai. My opponent dropped the AE around Nilf. Nilf continued to mow down the enemy. KeeMoShi moved in. Drake ran up to her and threw down some hurt. Six skulls and she was gone in the first swing. Krug finally got atop the plateau and Nilf left. Krug followed Nilf off the plateau. By this time Nilf and Drake have killed all but Kiova, two WoA, and a AE. Nilf kills the WoA on his way out and retreats. Krug turns around and heads for Drake, but to get on top of the plateau he has to go the long way around. Drake kills Kiova, then the soldier. Krug turns his blade upon himself and leaves his entrails all over the ground. Must have been spending too much time with the Samurai.

Nilf recieved two wounds. That sums up the casualties. My opponent gave up when Drake made it past Krug and my 900 point army was heavily fortified and ready to roll. Nilfheim is definately a king among dragons.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 24th, 2007, 10:09 AM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Sounds fun! Wait, so krug killed himself?

Oh, and your title inspired me to write this:

Luck=Total victory!

The dice gods control all.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:47 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent_Drake_8
Sounds fun! Wait, so krug killed himself?

Oh, and your title inspired me to write this:

Luck=Total victory!

The dice gods control all.
There is only one dice god and his name is Earl.
Old May 25th, 2007, 05:42 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
He might as well have killed himself. My opponent actually gave up when Krug was the only one left. He couldn't reach anybody but Nilf and Charos, who were both near the 4th. The 4th would have been rolling approximately six attack dice. I think that would have finished Krug pretty quick.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports