Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 5th, 2018, 03:16 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Manta - Vote for Public Playtest

This passes to Public Testing.

I’m thinking we may just keep this one in-house for testing. Could make for a nice surprise SSE to coincide with Aquaman’s movie release later this year.
Old March 5th, 2018, 08:53 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Manta - Public Playtest

Aquaman is coming out almost right on Christmas, so the movie's probably getting a TMNT SSE to accompany it.

I was hoping for Black Manta to start building some DC villains/Injustice stuff.

I'm okay with sprinkling the extra small SSE here or there into the release schedule, but only if we maintain our current higher rate of output for a while.
Old March 5th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Also, let's be honest here... does anyone really give a flying crap about the DC films anymore? I mean, it would have been cool if we'd been able to release Hela to coincide with Ragnarok (just saw that last night, btw - bloody awesome! ), but the Martha-verse is dying slowly and painfully, and the only interest I can see being possible to muster is that sort of perverse fascination one would get from watching a car-crash, where one wishes to look away, but cannot.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Fwiw, since Manta is one of the more requested characters (he dominated that character poll I used to run), I'd like to test him publicly if only to let the public know he's on the way. I'd rather keep Cyborg Superman under our hats, of the two. Not hugely opinionated, though.
Old March 5th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not really seeing the need to hide either of them, honestly, but then I don't know the characters. The only character I kind of want I to hide when we get to it is Infinity Gauntlet Thanos - now that's someone I feel ought to be a surprise.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 5th, 2018, 02:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd also just run him through the public and use him in a wave booster. You all know I love my movie tie in releases, but as Lazy has pointed out the excitement just isn't there for the DC films (or Sony films not produced by Marvel for them, and Fox is limited to a case by case basis). It actually worked out for us that the Inhumans were not ready for that TV show, it was terrible on so many levels. Better to only have our releases associated with happy thoughts.
Old March 5th, 2018, 04:16 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I guess ultimately it was less about the SSE, and more about we don't really need to post everything in the public, as most of our testing comes from in-house. So it doesn't really seem necessary to throw everything out to the public.

That said, I have no issue with this particular design being sent to the public, it was more of a suggestion on holding some things back.
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:49 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Black Manta @240 points

Army Test
Map: Mole Hills
Units: Black Manta, Hawkeye (II), Vulture, Martian Manhunter (I), Ragdoll, Oracle (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Mole Hills
Units: Black Manta, Hawkeye (II), Vulture, Martian Manhunter (I), Ragdoll, Oracle (1000) vs Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man Mk IV (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Cool power-set. I like seeing Prowler's SA reused (with an extra attack die). He's got some nasty attack potential, but not the durability you might expect at his point level - cool hard-hitting glass jaw figure.
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:08 AM

Old May 14th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Playtests from Lobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R
Playtests are in!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Black Manta @240 points

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Black and Attack: Black Manta (240), Mrs. Marvel, Punisher VS. X-Men: Professor X, Wolverine, Deadpool, Angel.

Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): X-men are victorious: Professor X 4/4 Life remaining, Wolverine 1/6, Angel 4/4

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Black and Attack: Black Manta (240), Tempest, Hydro-Man, Spell: Temporal Inversion (650) VS. Captain America (Hasbro), Bucky, Batman 2 (w/ First aid kit, flashbang, smoke pellets), Robin (Tim Drake) (650)

Spoiler Alert!

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Cap and friends are victorious: Captain America with 1/5 life remaining, Bucky 4/4

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Good offensive potential makes for a valuable pick with a good chance of earning his points.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really like the offensive options for Black Manta. There's obviously some map dependency but a partner who can throw down water help. His Concussive Energy Beam is really fun, I like the 50% odds. Overall super fun design.
Old May 15th, 2018, 11:38 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Kind of looks like he could use a points drop to me.
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:02 PM

It's worth noting that the first game's points were mismatched. Black Manta's team was at 775, whereas the X-men were at 875.

The 2nd game was even, and finished pretty close.

I'd say he maybe could come down by 10 points. I do think we probably have enough data to call this good if we want. I ran several games for Initials + Ronin and Lobs games. I'd be fine pushing him through at 230-240. I'll let Ronin weigh in to ultimately decide.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library