Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old November 12th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Question MageKnight Dungeons and D: Pyramid

Hey guys and gals,
With the demise of Wizkids I was considering bolstering my collection of MK figures, and in the process I stumbled across MageKnight: Dungeons. It looks fun and seems like it'd be a nice little dungeon crawl. Can anyone clue me in to whether or not this is completely retarded if it's a blast to play?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 12th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MageKnight Dungeons and D: Pyramid

I remember dungeons being pretty fun, I got out of MageKnight before the pyrimid expasion came out though.

If I recall correctly, the point of the game was to collect more gold than your opponent. You each placed a predetermined number of chests and monster tokens. Monsters and treasure are generated randomly so that even with the exact same set up and heros the game will be different every time.

There are a few reveiws at boardgamegeeks, http://www.boardgamegeeks.com/game/2876, and the only complaint there is that it's collectable. Some of the standard mage knight minis are unballenced in dungeons, but other than that it's fully compatable with the standard game.

Thanks for reminding me about this game Superfly, I might just have to dig out my MK stuff for a game night sometime soon . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old November 12th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mage Knight: Dungeons was one of the best things to come out of WizKids. If you can find it cheap, pick it up. You can also download the newest rules from the WizKids website (for now):

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mkdungeo...rame=howtoplay

The 3d dungeon sets are nice too but the 3d starter set is the only one with the walls. The game has players choose characters up to a specificed point value to bring into a dungeon. You get X number of activations where X is the original number of characters in your party. You can use your activations to either activate your party members or tokens/monsters in the dungeon. Each figure can only be activated once per player's turn. The goal of the game is to get out of the dungeon with the most treasure. Treasures come form the chests in the dungeon which can also be trapped. Some treasures can be used by the party to grant them special abilities, heal them, etc. Party members can be 'leveled up' by gaining experience from killing monsters and defeating traps.

Newb.
Old November 20th, 2008, 12:38 AM

kboleen is surprisingly tart

Mage Knight Dungeons is well worth the money. It's now the only MK my friends and I play, Recently, we've been building our "dungeons" with Heroscape pieces. I build a "temple" and the lay of the land around it. It's a lot of fun.

I have pictures but I don't know how to upload them. I'll try to learn how and update soon.

"Be of good courage..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures